Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lr1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2003, 12:50 PM
    Exchange Server 5.5 Address Generator errors
    We installed Exchange SP4 on our machine afterwhich we no longer cannot create/modify the mailboxes. The message keeps telling us that the file version of inproxy.dll is wrong and the program could not find one in the server. When I checked this out at /Organization names/site name/server/properties the build is for SP3 and when I looked for the DLLs I found that they are from SP4. I'm not sure if I should follow MS KB Article 158336. It would seem that to correct this I need to copy the DLL from SP3 or change the file versions.
    Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

LR1
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2003, 08:46 AM
    Exchange Server 5.5 Address Generator errors
    I think that you would have a greater response on an echange forum I work with 5.5 for a while but am afraid I didn't delve into it to deeply try here: http://www.msexchange.org/
    stonehendrikson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2013, 03:29 AM
    Fix this exchange errors using following guide fix corrupted edb exchange

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air Exchange [ 1 Answers ]

We are building a new home and using radiant hydronic heating with no air conditioning because it is situated on a bulkhead on Puget Sound and gets enough of a breeze in summer to keep it cool. My question is: What is the best way to achieve excellent air flow for this house? At the back of...

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

How big of a Generator should I get? [ 7 Answers ]

Well Hurrican season is rolling around again and this year, I am considering getting the power generator to add to my supplies. My question is this. How much power do I need to power my refrigerator and a few lights and fans? My new fridge has a 652 kWh/year power rating (from the yellow...

View more questions Search