Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 01:22 PM
    "Eat Pray Love"
    Guys, If you see this book in your house... you might want to take some time away... :cool:

Just a thought.
    life1973happened Posts: 322, Reputation: 109
    -

Feb 15, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Good stuff... good stuff, couldn't agree more!

Imagine getting the book, as a gift, from a friend... Oh, wait that happened to me?

And to think the friend knows me well. Needless to say, I firmly voiced my opinion shortly after receiving this book. I mean really? Who suddenly leaves their family, their job, all of their responsibilities behind, for a year of travels, in this way?

I mean if you want to have a coming to Jesus meeting, does it take traveling thousands of miles? At no cost, I can send to you a weekend in the Midwest with the (ex) in-laws. That will knock the uneasy, unhappy, missing something, anger, need for self-help right out of you!

No offense to the author really. I credit all people who can make millions getting published for writing this stuff.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 03:20 PM
    My GF was reading it and I said I'd be back in 2 weeks... work it out girl!

I am not a fan :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between "sex" and "love making" [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have been answering questions on this site for just over a week now and I might add enjoyed it, but I am now interested in peoples views on the following. What is the difference between Sex and Love making? For many years I have had what I call Sex with my husband , sometimes good and...

I "Love You" but not "In Love With You" anymore... [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, A couple of days ago, my wife of the past 5+ years just dropped a total bomb on me. She told me that she wasn't "in love with me" anymore, but she still loves me, cares for me and doesn't want me to get hurt. A little history... We knew each other through other people for about...

Who sings the song with the lyrics "Only going to make you love me more"? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the Artist and Title of this song? A guy sings it and it's up beat and some of the lyrics are "Your only gonna make me love you more"?

"Things I have done to show my boy friend/husband I love him" Do this for the guys? [ 1 Answers ]

Lots of guys writing who are in a fog and confusion about his relationship with his girl friend/wife. How about you girls/wives sharing what you have done to show your love for your guy.

My love and our "odd" situation; how to fix it and to get my love back? [ 7 Answers ]

We spent everyday together (from grade 9 till our last year in College). We lived next door to each other! Our friendship developed and I accidentally fell in love with him. I told him I loved him after two months of dating (we dated in College) and he said he loved me too. It was a hard...

View more questions Search