Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LolaBunnySweety Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 01:20 AM
    Hey bigger booty. You keep going around mentioning that book in this forum. Sadly I tried the system and it does not work as well as you say. I actually used a book from getabiggerbutt.com. A lot more effective.
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Mar 20, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaBunnySweety
    Hey bigger booty. You keep going around mentioning that book in this forum. Sadly I tried the system and it does not work as well as you say. I actually used a book from getabiggerbutt.com. A lot more effective.

Hi Bunny what are is the big secrets to a bigger butt? I don't have the book so do you have any tips you have learned that you can share with me?
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Mar 20, 2008, 11:33 AM
    I'm STILL not getting the make my butt bigger desire. Do phases like, "get off your Lazy fat " or "Bertha Butt" or "Fat " or "bubble butt" mean anything to any of you. I always thought it was a detriment to have a big butt. Maybe cause I have a one. You know for women, it's the first thing to get fat. It's where women carry their extra weight. Do you mean just rounder? Not so flat? Please help me understand.
    LolaBunnySweety Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 01:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sassyT
    Hi Bunny what are is the big secrets to a bigger butt? I dont have the book so do you have any tips you have learned that you can share with me?
    Protein right after you work out. The most effective exercise everyone has stolen is a one legged bench squat. This helps you have a sexy smooth butt and not just fat or too muscular.

Mar 24, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaBunnySweety
    Protien right after you work out. The most effective exercise everyone has stolen is a one legged bench squat. This helps you have a sexy smooth butt and not just fat or too muscular.
    Thanks that helps a lot! Do you know how much protein I need to take?
    How many reps for the squats do I need to do and how often per week?

Mar 24, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozyk
    Okay, I went to the site. Thank you for sending me this link. So, not just any old big butt will do though, right???? It has to be accompanied with tone thighs, flat stomach, firm breast, and minimal cellulite. My butt has always been a problem for me. This is my profile, even when I was skinny all over. Imagine a question mark. ????? Now , turn it upside down. If you were looking at my profile on my right side, the dot would be my head, the straight part is my back, and the big curve is my butt. Sometimes, it can even hike up a skirt. Is this a GOOD thing???? :eek:
    Believe me I would rather have an upsidedown question mark profile than an upsidedown exclamation mark. Flat butts are just so unattractive! So if you already have a big butt you can just work on getting it toned.

Apr 2, 2008, 11:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozyk
    I'm STILL not getting the make my butt bigger desire. Do phases like, "get off your Lazy fat " or "Bertha Butt" or "Fat " or "bubble butt" mean anything to any of you. I always thought it was a detriment to have a big butt. Maybe cause I have a one. You know for women, it's the first thing to get fat. It's where women carry their extra weight. Do you mean just rounder? Not so flat? Please help me understand.
    This is what I am talking about

Christina Ricci: I Want Jessica Biel's Butt - Bodywatch, Christina Ricci : People.com

I have started doing leg presses and that is helping a lot. I think I will buy some protein supplements

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do you get bigger wrist muscles ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 years old, I have skinny wrists and I do karate. I hurt my wrist each time I spar with a punch bag. I thought getting large muscles in my wrists would improve this. How can I get bigger wrist muscles? :cool:

Bigger breast [ 5 Answers ]

I want to now if u have small brest and u want bigger ones how can u make that happen with out having to get surgery

How do I make my room look bigger [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to paint my livingroom tomake it look brighter and bigger. I have wood paneling that has already been painted off white, but it looks so plain, what can I do?

Finger in butt? [ 7 Answers ]

My son is 8 yrs old and has ADHD. He has always been fasinated with the "holes" in his body, such as ears and nose. It started when he was 2 with tissue up the nose and a two hour er visit to have it all removed. From then on it continued until about 4. I know that children do that with ears...

A bigger butt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everone Is there a way that I could possibly make my butt bigger, and my waist smaller through exercise or food?

View more questions Search