Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JKSmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Correct W-2 and backdate FICA contributions
    We have just discovered that we have not withheld enough FICA on an employee for 2007. I am going to file a W-2c, but how do I go about remitting the past due FICA?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 29, 2008, 01:27 PM
    You need to amend your last Form 941 and pay the difference.

Get professional help to do this; it is NOT a job for amateurs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

FICA contributions [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is employed ss a contractor for a large US corp. She is currently 1099 status. Does she need to make quarterly FICA paymnets or for that matter quarterly state and federal contributions?

401K contributions [ 1 Answers ]

How much time can elapse after an employer deducts employee 401k contributions from employee pay, to send those funds to a third party investor?

View more questions Search