Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmv56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Connect 2 PC to share Internet via ethernet cable
    Hi,
    I have connected via ethernet cable 2 PC (both WindowsXP) to share Internet .
    The cable is a cross over cable... but after that it does not work... when setup network wizard is used Local Area Connection is not made and I get lost in IPsettings, DNS...
    Can you help?
    Thanks
    JMV
    revs007 Posts: 8, Reputation: -2

Feb 16, 2008, 05:51 AM
    Go to network setup wizard from start - progarams - accessories - communication - network setup wizard select option 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect two networks to share internet ? [ 6 Answers ]

Now here is my situation, I have a network with internet connection and another without internet both networks using different switches (one switch for each network) , now how can I connect the two networks and share internet on both the networks ?

Connect with ethernet cable [ 4 Answers ]

How do I connect two laptops both running XP with an ethernet cable?

I can't connect to the internet with my switch and cable modem [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a 3com 8port switch for my 5 pc's and my LAN works fine. I used to have a 4 port wireless cable router before I bought the switch. I give the router to my brother (in case you guys ask where is the router now). I connect the cable modem to the switch to see if any of the PC can go...

Ethernet cable [ 3 Answers ]

I am on orange broadband and I need to connect the ethernet cable from my livebox into my computer ,however I donot have an ethernet socket on my computer so is there another way of doing this .

Connect 2 laptop with ethernet card [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I have 2 laptop. Each of them has a Ethernet card (I use it to connect to ADSL router to access internet). Can I transfer a file from one lapto to the other through the ethernet card ? I have a cable but I do not how to configure the operation system (Both of them uses Windows XP SP2). ...

View more questions Search