Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lukasz1890 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Ticket sales revenue
    Penn State University receives $20,000,000 cash for 80,000 five-game season football tickets.
    I. Penn State plays the first football game referred to in (h).
    I wan to calculate the thicket sales revenue but I don't know how:(
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2008, 02:40 PM
    This is unearned revenue. They've received it in advance for something they haven't done yet. i.e. they will earn it when the games are actually "performed." And there's five games paid up front. When the first game is played, how much of that revenue have they actually now earned?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Break-Even Sales Revenue [ 1 Answers ]

A compaqny has a variable cost ratio of 65% and monthly fixed costs of $91,000. WHat is the company's break-even point in terms of sales dollars?

Break Even Sales Revenue [ 1 Answers ]

I can not figure this out, can some one please help? The company has a variable cost ratio of 65% and monthly fixed coxts of $91,000. What is the company's break even point in terms of sales dollars?

High Pressure Sales with Private Sales Clubs [ 4 Answers ]

To Whom: Is it legal in the state of Rhode Island/Connecticut for a private sales club (Direct Buy) to force a prospective member to join immediately after a forced one hour sales pitch? Direct Buy instructs their prospective customers that if they don't apply for membership immediately they...

View more questions Search