Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dartagnon Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 10:59 AM
    How to download pics from cell phone to PC
    I would like to download pictures from my Motorola RAZR V3 to my PC. I have tried 2 different "phone management" programs with no success. These programs are VERY complicated and much more synch control than I want anyway. Any other way to get my pics off my cell phone and into my computer without e-mailing them to myself ( I don't subscribe to internet services with my provider... A T & T).
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Unless the phone has a memory card slot you may have to email them.

I have not seen a phone, without a memory card slot, that can download photos without using the email option. They want more of your money, Verizon charges 25 cents per photo.

Good Luck!
    narayanancdm Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Connect mobile with PC using data cord, PC now can show the external memory of the phone, from that copy can be done
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Aug 4, 2008, 10:35 AM
    This is going on the assumption this is a CDMA phone (like from verizon)

Motorola usually uses a mini usb connector. (the same as most digital cameras) here's how you do it.

1st: go to MOTODEV > Documentation & Tools > USB Drivers for Motorola Products to get the drivers. You need to sign up but its free. You want Handset_USB_Driver_32_v3.5.0.msi (or later)

2nd: download this: https://rsddownload.motorola.com/dow...are_Update.exe

3rd: get p2k Commander Index of /commander

Install the drivers
    Install MSU
    P2k commander has no install

Run MSU and wait till it says plug in device. Plug in your phone to the PC. Wait again till it says no updates found. LEAVE THIS PROGRAM RUNNING.

Start P2K commander.
    You will see a message on the lower left about a generic nail fail.. this is normal.
    On the right hand side, drop down and select a/ p2k phone. Click re-read
    It should read your phone.

Poke around till you find the pictures.. on the left side pic the destination.
    Select the ones you want on the right, then pick copy. It will copy them to your PC.

FYI. You can also take any MP3 file (MAKE SURE IT IS NOT A LARGE FILE.. trim it to 30 seconds or less!! ) and you can upload them to the phone where you find the other ringtones. No more paying for ringtones!

For VZW the folder to upload ringtones is:
    a/brew/mod/my_ringers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell Phone [ 1 Answers ]

If I have a private number for my cell phone can anybody find out my number from their phone bill?

Cell Phone [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any websites that have totally free music down loads for sprint cell phones :confused:

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Cannot download pics from camera to PC [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've recently bought a Canon Powershot A630 camera and I can't download the pics from the camera to my PC (windows XP / bought nearly 3 years ago). I used to have an Olympus camera and it was working fine. Still working.. I followed the manuals guidelines to install the Canon...

View more questions Search