Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenny125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 05:00 AM
    Multimedia audio controller
    Think I accidentally deleted multimedia audio controller from my computer and now I'm not able to listen to music using my computer and whatever I do with my computer there's no sound or music. And my sound card is on board
    revs007 Posts: 8, Reputation: -2

Feb 15, 2008, 06:49 AM
    What is the make of your sound card download the driver & reinstall it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller /REALTEK AC'97 Audio [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - it appears that the multimedia audio controller problem that I had has now morphed into a REALTEK AC'97 Audio problem. I loaded a driver for the mother board to fix the MAC problem after helpful folks assisted me in getting the specs on the motherboard (ECS PS45A/DX+1.0 if it makes a...

Multimedia audio controller [ 4 Answers ]

I have been searching all around for a website to download Ge-force motherboard multimedia audio controller, I did use Nvidia website but to no avail.

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 1 Answers ]

LIke someone else I think I have deleted this on my laptop. I was trying to clean up things cause my computer was so slow and now I have no sounds. There is a yellow flag on the multi media devices and when I go into the Audio& Sounds it says I don't have a multimedia driver?? Don't know where to...

Multimedia audio controller [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I listen to itunes I can't hear anything----i get a yellow question mark---for audio controller?I try in install the drive-the wizard can't find it-does anyone know how to fix this?

Multimedia audio controller [ 3 Answers ]

It seems I need new drivers for my multimedia audio controller. I have no sound, my sound-card is on-board. What should I do. Where can I find the drivers for this device?

View more questions Search