Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nottslass 2412 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 03:35 AM
    Film Title
    I'm looking for a film by Richard Attenberg about a boy who finds a wedding ring back in the war, just can't think what it's called, anyone know of it?
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Feb 15, 2008, 01:49 PM
    It's called Closing the Ring (2007)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of this film! [ 3 Answers ]

There is a guy and a girl, the girl works for a newspaper/magazine and is doing a article on how to make a guy dump a girl/fall out of love with a girl in seven days. He has a bet with his mates along the same lines. They both fall for each other till they find out they were both doing bets. She...

Film title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a film I've seen and I can't remember what its called. There's a young boy who goes to school on halloween and he goes into the store cupboard in his classroom and gets locked in all night. While in there the ghost of a girl appears and she points to the drain he looks...

What's the title of this film! [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie when I was seven or so. Its an late 80's or early 90's movie. All I remember is a boy who always flys his remote controlled airplane, then crashes it and comes across a lake with an old shack next to it. He later finds out the shack is owned by a witch. He also meets a...

Title of a film [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to know the name of a film where a woman went to sleep at night and there was some kind of bright light in the night. When she woke up the next day all the people had gone.She dove around in a red sports car and met some other people whom she formed a family with. I have had some...

Looking for a film title [ 4 Answers ]

Saw part of film about 4 years ago on TV. Don't think it was a cinema one. Set in USA, man goes to an old white colonial house I think it was a hotel then he finds a coin in his room and when he falls asleep holding it he goes back in time and he falls in love with a woman. Then I only saw the end...

View more questions Search