Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krunkzilla3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Puppet back in the 90's? Don't really remember
    Does anyone remember a kid show from the 90's with some mexican lady, she used to have a lot of like different puppets and characters. A bunch of characters and puppets and little kids go on her show and she used to sing sing and stuff... Sorry, my memory is extremely blurred and that's the best I can do. Remembering and describing wise.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 14, 2008, 11:52 PM
    I may be totally off base here... but could her name have been Rosita?
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Feb 15, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Looks like it's from a PBS show called "Storytime"

"Storytime" (1994)

I'm looking for the name of a show with a puppet named "Kino" on Pbs? - Yahoo!7 Answers
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Feb 26, 2008, 09:29 AM
    I think it's storytime The lady's name was lucy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you remember this TV show from the mid 90's? [ 6 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show in Canada and if my memory is correct the shows logo, was something like a blue triangle with the title. The set I believe was an apartment, and it had one girl, and two guys I think. A train went around the room, and off onto the balcony, and if someone was on the...

Mid-90's puppet show! Helpppp! [ 4 Answers ]

OK so around mid-90's there was a children's show and there were 2 cats, one boy one girl. And the boy wore a red sweater, and had red stripes on his fur. And there was a dog with floppy ears, and then there were 2 other creatures one with a green face and one with a purple face.. they were all...

Trying to remember the name of a stuffed hand puppet [ 2 Answers ]

Back in that late 80's/early 90's there was a stuffed hand puppet animal that looked like some type of monster. They came in multiple solid colors (red, blue, yellow, white) and had eyes that glowed in the dark. They were fairly large and had colored faux fur on their bodies. I am trying to find...

Two 90's sitcoms... can't remember name [ 5 Answers ]

First sitcom involves a robot child who I think was a housekeeper. She always wore the same outfit and spoke in a monotone voice. The second sitcom had a girl in it that at anytime she could put her index fingers together to stop time. I know these are vague descriptions. Wish I had more to...

Does any one remember this kids show from the 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show (in canada) but forget the name... BASIC SETTING: - apartment - balcony - had a train running around the balcony, through the wall and through the kitchen/living room and if someone was in the balcony and needed a drink then someone in the kitchen would put the...

View more questions Search