Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Feb 14, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Raise up american flag remix
    Here is a link to a song that I really like, it is by a rapper named Petey Pablo and he is supporting us in the war.

YouTube - Petey Pablo - Raise Up USA REMIX
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Feb 14, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Wheh!
    While I appreciate over the top endorsements! I got little from that but a headache... but I'm old. Hehe

I think that if you want to matter, your message should hit more than one generation. And it shouldn't focus on war as a binder. Talk to some of the other issues that have given credence to what America has conceived and done world wide! Talk about the support that is heralded internationally, for peoples who have been stricken with conflict or bizarre weather phenom...
    Get multi-facetted... we will do so much better then... come on! Be a Patriot!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Makes you want to turn your cap sideways, let your pants droop and dance with 1/2 naked girls.

Ok, not my style of music, but glad to see this type of music for today's generations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Kelly Price remix [ 7 Answers ]

I know everyone remembers the song Kelly Price had titled You Should've Told Me. Well she had a remix of this song, same title, but the song sounded totally different than the original. I have been looking for this song for 7 months. Can anyone help me find this song please!!

Steve Miller Song/Remix--- Racking my brains out! [ 2 Answers ]

I keep hearing this song on the classic rock station. It has the lyrics of "Take the money and run" set to the tune of "The Joker" I've searched through hundreds of pages on Google and there is nothing. So, I'm guessing this might be some kind of remix and wasn't recorded by SMB themselves.

Is this a Red Flag? [ 4 Answers ]

O.K. First time ever posting. I am in a relationship that for the most part is wonderful. However, it seems like his sex drive has slowed down a lot!. Now, he is under tremendous stress, doesn't get enough sleep, and had diabetes. All I know are contributors. We work opposite hours and I have...

Help. Need to know who sings this remix [ 1 Answers ]

Please help. I've heard a remix of sexy cinderella and I want you back by the jacksons. The chorus goes... sexy cinderella I like the way you shake that figure! But I can't find anywhere who sings it of the name of the song. Please help!

View more questions Search