Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psychman09 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Buy/Leasing A Car With Bad Credit
    I am currently trying not only to improve my credit but also purchase a vehicle. I have poor credit history and I am looking for the best option for me. I would like to look at leasing and buying vehicles and how they compare. I am looking for something that is not going to break my wallet. I am in understanding that given the credit history I will be paying higher interest rates.

Any Suggestions would be much appreciated, especially given all the sh** on the internet.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 03:56 PM
    I know that you can obtain a sub-prime auto loan that would add points with on time payments. Yes, you will pay higher interest and probably more than that vehicle is worth.
    I do not know if a lease reports to your credit bureau the same as a loan would.
    cooki39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Hello Im going through the same position and I would like to know how to lease a new car or at least 2 years old with out paying a big monthly fee or big down payment? What would be the best path to take?
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Find out which dealer in your area has the best subprime finance program and see what they will approve you for.

If you have bad credit, the required down payment could be rather large.

You really should post your own question and not piggyback on someone else's.

You will get better responses if you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you buy land with bad credit and no down payment? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I would like to buy some land for our mobile home. We have bad credit And no down payment. We would like to know if this is possible. Financing is not an option. The banks will not finance us at this point. We can afford $400/month:confused:

Buy Another Car or Use Existing Car 'til It Runs No More [ 7 Answers ]

Please help me resolve a debate with my husband. I am a first time car owner. I bought a new Jeep in 8/04 for $23,600. I put $5K down on the purchase + my loan is for 60 months. I would like to trade in the liberty before it gets too old + has too many miles on it. Does it make better sense to...

How to buy a house with bad credit, no credit, and no money down [ 22 Answers ]

I'm a mother of two, one 22 who is going to have a baby in oct. who is with the daddy of the baby, he is trying very hard, working all the time. But most of his money is going towards the baby. Then one 17 who is mildy mental retarded, They all live in a one room basement apartment. They really...

View more questions Search