trishagray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Lost in the legal world
    Both my Mum and dad have past away,and it's a hard world

- moved from introductions -
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Hi Trish. When did your parents pass? We've got some great folk here: do you have a question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Giving up legal right to pursue legal actions [ 8 Answers ]

I want to up all legal right to pursue legal action against my male partner before I give birth to my unborn child. How do I go about doing that? I mean I want it in written form that I give up the right to sue him for any type of child support or any type of care to my child. Also I don't want to...

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

Lost in the world [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, 1st off I was going out with this guy for 2 years and we were best friends for 2 years before that. Well we broke it off about a mouth ago, at 1st I was very upset.. Now I am doing my best to move on. And make myself happy. And I am happy right now. I just miss him every once and while. I keep...

View more questions Search