Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cardas3490 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Criminal trespass
    I was charge with criminal trespass because me and my fiancée had an argument. She and I was leaving separate at the time and had ask to stay to reside at the property until she moves in. came for visit one time and we had an argument ask me to leave at first I did not want to leave because I want to resolve whatever issue with had at the time. She call the cops, by the time the cops arrived I was already vacate the premise, however I accidentally took her cell phone with me decided to bring it back upon my arrival the police were on the scene, I gave her cell to one of the officer and was on my way to leave, one of them ask me hang on a minute while the other officer when inside to question her. Upon return of the officer I was place under arrest, when I ask him what the charges were he replied to me criminal trespass. I HAVE A COURT APPPOINTMENT ON THE 27 TH THIS MONTH AND SHE AND I ARE BACK TOGETHER LEAVING TOGETHER HOW DO I MAKE THE CHARGE GO AWAY
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Hello c:

She probably won't testify against you so their case falls apart. Just let things wend their way through the system, and the charges will get dropped. Just don't piss her off in the meanwhile.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal Trespass Law for Texas [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, I have googled, asked and yahoo'd to attempt to find out what the punishment for Criminal Trespass is- all I have been able to find is "maximum of $2,000.00 and 180 days in jail" I want to know what the minimum is for it- if certain circumstances warrant a higher fee/jail time than other... ...

At what point does leaving become trespass? [ 7 Answers ]

A recent incident has us perplexed. It occurred in Virginia. Here are the facts: 1. Adult RJ is living in his grandfather's basement. RJ does not pay rent, but otherwise takes care of his own expenses. 2. RJ and his grandfather get in a fight one night, which RJ admits he started. I was a...

Criminal Trespass Hearing coming up! [ 1 Answers ]

I recently about a month ago got cited for criminal trespass in the 2nd degree. During my arraignment or after the district attorney looked over the case he must have came up with the highest charge possible that I could receive. He bumped my trespassing 2nd degree up to crminal trespass in the 1st...

TresPass notice [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I am sorry.. herez the detail I was caught shoplifting (8$ good).security guard took me to room,click my pict,noted License,name,adress& Ph num, No cops called,no arrest.They told me that we r going to generate a tresspass notice and I am banned to enter store.will it be crime record Is...

Criminal trespass [ 7 Answers ]

Is there any way a criminal trespass charge can be drop agaist someone?

View more questions Search