Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 11:05 AM
    What happened to the Dem's grand ambition?
    They took Congress by storm last year promising all types of reform ;to end the war ;and Henry the Pitbull Waxman was going to lead the crusade that would lead to the fall of the reign of Bush .

Reality bites for them however . They have looked feeble in their attempts to end the war. Earmarks and corruption turns out to be a bipartisan game. And yesterday ,instead of having impeachment hearings Waxman was trying to determine if Roger Clemens took some kickapoo joy juice in his keyster .

Judging by the probable viewership to C-Span ;any other cable network that covered the hearings ,and the ratings of any sports radio station that aired the lynching at least they can't be accusued of not doing the people's business.

I still say that Roger Clemens should've turned the question on the inquisitors and asked them if they had ever taken performance enhancing drugs "when the time is right"??
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Feb 14, 2008, 01:09 PM
    Do you want me to comment on steroids in baseball or on democrats. I'm a bit confused
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Whatever you choose or you could connect the two if you wish as I have done. Obviously the Dems would prefer these show trials to doing something meaningful like passing the FISA law before it expires . That is why they are playing this silly game with Josh Bolton and Harriet Meirs .
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2008, 03:50 PM
    The grand ambition is stuck in the Trojan Horse they rode in on. The powers that be in the DNC are still suffering from BDS, Howard Dean is now saying "John McCain gives George Bush the third term he always wanted."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my ambition & the will power! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi to all, I'm new to this website/forum and I know this is the place to ask your questions but I figure this was kind of place where some people can come to vent out on things that are going on in their lives and get some advice. I'm a 25yr old female struggling with my weight. I've been...

Has this happened to you? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been honorably coached by some great people on this site. Now that my troubles seem to be coming to an end for this past tragedy I would like to know what you would do in this situation: In the midst of my divorce I found out from my kids that my ex-to-be secretly moved my kids into the...

Has this happened to you? [ 1 Answers ]

My cousin applied to adjustment of status through marriage on April 25 and hasn't received any notice back? Is this normal for them to take so long to even send a receipt or even cash the checks? Please h elp and respond, anything helps.

What happened? [ 4 Answers ]

What happened to Valinorsorrow?

View more questions Search