Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim.sam2006 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2006, 04:22 PM
    Iowa definition of death
    I am doing an assignment for a medical class and can't find the state of Iowa's definition of death.:confused: Please help me out on this one if u can. Thanks.:D
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2006, 06:05 PM
    I've dug and dug - and have not found that Iowa has adopted it's own definition.

Have you been told or led to believe that it has?

In surfing for "definition of death" by itself, cessation of respiration and circulation occurs in nearly every reference - and sometimes cessation of brain function.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Your definition of a cult. [ 66 Answers ]

What religions do you believe are cults and why

Lease Termination in Iowa [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently renting an apartment. There are 11 months left on the lease. I was recently approved for my first mortgage and have a lot hold on a townhome in a new development (yet to be built). If I decide to purchase I have to commit by signing a purchase agreement in October. Still have the...

Definition of being someone'e girlfriend/boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

A friend and I were talking about what in means to be going out with someone and have differing views. I'd be interested to hear what everyone's views are on the subject. What defines going out with someone rather than just being friends in your opinion?

Definition of "spouse"? [ 3 Answers ]

What is IRS' definition of "spouse"? In my culture it is not that common to get married, but we do have life partners. I have been living with my partner for six years. Are we considered common law married? Can we file as spouses?

Ebay... Definition. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need a clear, simple, generic definition of Ebay in a paragraph or so.. thanks. [email protected] THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help I can't find one anywhere... undefinedundefinedundefined

View more questions Search