Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    olsenk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Hookup dvd/vcr.
    Hello.
    I have a TV with only a coaxial cable in hookup.
    The new dvd/vcr I just bought has no coaxial cable hookups at all. Just the red/white/yellow hookups.
    I also have it hooked up to a TiVo dual tuner.
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Feb 14, 2008, 10:51 AM
    You just need to get a converter. Or an easy way to do it is hook up a VCR that has coax inputs and outputs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HD television hookup with vcr/dvd [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sony HD TV and Sylvania VCR/DVD combo. After connecting them I can get the VCR to play back, but not record. TV is playing fine. In my old set up without HDTV, I could record and watch a show at the same time. I have comcast, but was given one of the older boxes due to shortage of a...

VCR/DVD Combo Hookup [ 2 Answers ]

How do I setup a Toshiba (Hi-Fi VCR & DVD Video) Recorder combo to a Panasonic HDTV which is already setup to Cable using MDMI cables. Do I need to setup the recorder to bo the TV ans Cable box

Dvd/vcr Recorder Hookup To Satelliteand Tv [ 2 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know how to hookup a dvd/vcr recorder combo to starchoice satellite and sony TV model KP-61v85. I also have a hometheater system but it is a older one so Im not sure If I can hook into that or not. Thankful for any help.

VCR/DVD Combo, DVD Recorder hookup to Satellite TV [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to hookup a VCR/DVD combo and a DVD Recorder to my TV. I have satellite TV, but the satellite receiver is not connected to the same TV. I have read and reread all four books and can not figure it out. I want to be able to record from the television to both the VCR and the DVD...

View more questions Search