Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wapato62 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 10:08 AM
    Sony CFD-V8 Radio Cassette Recorder
    The CD player is playing when it's turned upside down but there is no pickup standing in the right position. Has this anything to do with the laser pickup alignment? Can that be fixed or do I have to buy a new laser component?
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Feb 14, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Something sounds like it is loose. If you feel that you are good with electronics try and take it apart and see if you can fix it, or take it to someone who can take a look at it. If it works upside down, then the laser works fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding Sony DVD recorder to Sony System with Bell PVR [ 1 Answers ]

Sony DVD Home Theatre system is already setup w/LCD TV, Bell PVR 9242. Searched and read previous ques and ans - but my recorder still not working. System is setup with HDMI cables TV - Home Theatre, TV-PVR, have S-video connecting DVD Recorder to TV, and Basic Red,Yellow,White connecting DVD...

Sony DVD recorder - how to watch another channel? [ 1 Answers ]

I've just set up my new Sony DVD recorder/player - model GX330. I can get it to record and playback, but I can't watch another channel while it records. I have a LCD TV, HD Digital receiver as well, which are all connected. I can get the remote to switch the equipment on/off (not the receiver...

How hookup a DVD/VCR recorder, 2 satellite receivers one PVR to a Sony LCD HD TV [ 5 Answers ]

Please help!:confused: I have a Bell Express Vu system, which consists of a 3100 receiver connected from the satellite dish directly to the LCD TV via the cable, runs on channel 3. The second receiver is a 5900 with the built in PVR it is connected to the TV by a s-video cable as well as the RCA...

View more questions Search