Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koukouu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 09:28 AM
    How can I tell my future husband I'd lost my virginity ?
    I was engaged to someone but I didn't want to continue with him.he's divorced and has children. The problem is that I lost my virginity with him ( he forced me ) to oblige me to marry him.Now he refuses to let me continue my life . He spy me all the time and thret me to tell anyone who wants to marry me that I am not virgin. VERGINITY IS VERY IMPORTANT IN MY SOCIETY. Now , there is a suitable man who I like , he wants to marry me. What shall I do ? Shall I tell him every thing about the other one or just be qiet ? And what shall I do with the other one who is still threatening me?? PLEASE INEED HELP
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Feb 14, 2008, 10:34 AM
    You should call the police and have him arrested. Are you in the USA? What society do you live in?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 10:40 AM
    If he forced you this was considered rape. You should call the police if he is threatening you. Also you shoud tell your new man what happened if he truly loves you he will understand.
    Curious0-1 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2008, 03:11 AM
    That man sounds creepy! I would pull a restraining order on the dude. I would also tell your future hubby, he needs to know. Sit him down and explain it to him. """"""""""If he truly loves you he will will understand!!""""""""
    sakshi5 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2010, 06:38 AM

I think you should not let your future husband know about all this unless and until you yourself can control the problem. If in any case you think that he comes to know about it form out side then you should go and tell about all this to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost my virginity a couple months ago do I need to. [ 5 Answers ]

Start seeing an obgyn because everyone tells me once I have sex I need to see one is this true? Is it necessary.. and if I did would my parents find out I had sex I'm only 17 and they don't know and I don't want them to find out because of the circumstances. Do I need to make an appoinment? Or not

How can I tell my future husband I'd lost my virginity ? [ 2 Answers ]

I was engaged to someone but I didn't want to continue with him because he's divorced and has children. The problem is that I lost my virginity with him ( he forced me to oblige me to marry him) .Now he refuses to let me continue my life . He spies me all the time and threat me to tell anyone who...

Feeling Lost about my Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 22 year old female, born 7/31/1985 in Mineola, NY at 11:57 pm. Lately, I have been struggling with my career, my love life and a particular health issue. I am starting a new job tomorrow... will this workout? I am dating a person now that I have reconnected with from the past,...

Irregular periods, just lost virginity, pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

hey guys.. I have a bit of a problem. There's really no one I can go to, so I resorted to asking on here. Well, for the past few years I have skipped my monthly periods. Say, I skipped July, but started back up again in August. This has actually happened, last year. Well I skipped December, no...

Is virginity lost after gay sex [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had a male friend long back with whom I had sexual relationship. I was in my late teens and had no idea about this relationship. When I came to know that it is not good and may harm me and my friend I just backed out and now I just hate this type of relationship.now I am love with a girl and...

View more questions Search