Ask
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Thank you Allheart and shattered...
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Feb 26, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicki143

To be honest religion is all a bit deep for me but you say when you give your life to jesus you are gonna get afterlife but i thought got forgave evryone and loved everyone and jesus paid the price for us so surly will all go. If not i will burn in hell forever.

No, you won't burn in hell forever if you just Accept Jesus! That is the KEY and something you can do for yourself and your Salvation in just a moment! There's nothing hard about it!

Like i say bit deep for me trying to understand
    When you give your life to Jesus and Accept Him as your Lord and Savior, you are guaranteed the Kingdom of Heaven! God indeed does Love everyone and Jesus did pay the price for us on the cross and that is a most important part of our Salvation but the part that "seals Salvation" is when you profess Jesus as your Lord and Savior, ask for forgiveness of your sins and Believe that Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God who died for us and then Resurrected to bring us life, because the Holy Bible tells us that the only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ. When you do that, since Jesus has paid the price on the cross already, you become Saved. Do you see how truly simple that is now? What a small price to pay for your Eternal Salvation! Frankly, I cannot understand why anyone would even have to 'think' about doing this, without jumping at the chance to become Saved when all it takes is Accepting Jesus. That's it! There should be literally no hesitation about this matter because the anti-Christ is also in this world ready and very able to sway people's minds into thinking that one does not need to give their life to Christ to become Saved. They indeed do. But knowing that it is so simple to become Saved, when one means it and goes to Jesus with contrite heart, is the part that satan does not want for you to know about. He would like to make it seem as if all of that is time-consuming, when in reality, it isn't! He would like to place many thoughts in one's mind as reasons not to do it, so when the time comes, you will not enter Heaven but instead go into a place of pain, suffering and eternal darkness for having rejected Christ.

If the adversary can win people over by his lies, then he would have met his goal. So, it is very important that people become aware of his evil plotting methods to try to win you over instead of you going to your Creator, God. Afterall, lucifer was once a very bright angel of God and he had it all until he, in his envy of God, decided that he wanted to be just like God and that is when God punished and condemned him and all of his follower angels to eternal darkness for disobedience. Ever since then, satan has been after souls right here in this world to take. He will stop at nothing to try to keep people from going to Heaven. Fortunately, we are much smarter than he! We know his tricks and what really gets us Saved! Praise Be God Forever!

You may wish to go to the following website to learn more about this most important undertaking. And as you do, please also remember the thousands of people who have DIED today as they do each and every day throughout the world without becoming Saved. That is truly sad, but they may have thought that they had tomorrow or the next day or the next to become Saved and did not want to take the extra 30 seconds to a minute to say the prayer to become Saved. Unfortunately for them, it was too late when their time came up and they died un-Saved. Don't become one of those statistics! Your life here and hereafter is Precious and worth a whole lot more than to simply surrender it to the adversary. Give it to Jesus instead! You'll be very glad you did when you see His kingdom in Heaven at the time of your passing and the beauty, wonders, Light, mercy, peace, compassion and Eternal Love that is part of what one gets when they are Saved. So, now I hope you understand how to become Saved. Remember, it only takes a moment to go to Jesus with deep sincerity and tell Him that you are sorry for your past sins and from now on you Accept Him as your Lord and Savior who came in the flesh and you Believe He is the Only Begotten Son of God who died for us and then resurrected! May God Bless those who have taken the extra minute to Save their soul and spirit and will be entering Heaven at their appointed time.

Please also visit the following website:

Don Piper Ministries
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Feb 27, 2008, 08:35 AM
    IT scares me a little bit when someone writes verbatum what they are being preached with such reverance. I am curious how you explain your personal relationship with God, other than what is in the bible. What do you believe in your heart SKYGEM, separate from sinning and being SAVED? I guess I am asking because I see God a lot different and I don't think you realize that not everyone views God EXACTLY as you, but I am not confused, nor is the subject too deep for me to ponder or explain my perception. I feel that God is within me and within all of us. The punishment or reward that you think happens when you believe, I don't think has anything to do with God. I think it has to do with people throughout history who believed that is what God wanted us to think. We don't have to be SAVED to be loved by God, we are loved because we exist. Some people need specific rules to follow to feel safe and secure in their relationship with God, others don't. That doesn't mean your perception is the only one, or the correct one for me.
    I don't need to visit a ministry website for my faith but maybe that is what you need. All of us have the ability to choose to believe what we want. God would not have given us free will, if we were going to be punished for using it in the end. Through our mistakes and failures is where the real spiritual growth begins. So if we never sinned, how we would we ever learn? I think we were made flawed human beings because we were meant to make mistakes, sin and learn to be better on our own. NOt because we might be punished in the end. That is my view anyway.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Feb 27, 2008, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shatteredsoul
    IT scares me a little bit when someone writes verbatum what they are being preached with such reverance.

I know the feeling, shatteredsoul, how well I know the feeling! It scares me too, but more than just a little bit when someone writes questioning the word of God and trying to redirect souls who are searching for Jesus to another way of life totally devoid of Him. It is indeed pretty scary!

I am curious how you explain your personal relationship with God, other than what is in the bible. What do you believe in your heart SKYGEM, separate from sinning and being SAVED?

What I Believe, shatteredsoul, are the things I write about passionately, brought about both through Scripture and through God's personal enlightenment in my life. Absent that, I would not at all be the strong Born Again Christian that I am but rather one who would foolishly believe that the sea made me, or an animal, or perhaps the forest or the wind. I also Believe that we are being given a grand opportunity, a true Blessing to help those who are lost and do not realize that Salvation is as important as life itself, because everyone, literally everyone, will be entering another life when this physical life ceases to be and if they are not prepared and have listened only to non-Believers their soul and spirit is in real DANGER and true Christians simply cannot let that happen just to try to appease infidels.The cost of a fellow human being's soul not entering Heaven is simply too high!

I guess I am asking because I see God a lot different and I don't think you realize that not everyone views God EXACTLY as you, but I am not confused, nor is the subject too deep for me to ponder or explain my perception.

While there can be no doubt that you do indeed see God a lot different than I, shatteredsoul, the very fact that many across the world who had a less than sterling view of God at one time, have started listening to those who spoke or wrote about God's word, those who took their time to introduce them to God to tell them who He is and what He can do in their life, caused many to change their viewpoint and they became Christians and even Born Again! That is what makes it all worthwhile, shatteredsoul. If even ONE person who comes to visit here reads what I have to say in these forums and then decides to become Saved, then it would have all been worth the effort! If Scripture does not personally resonate with you, then it should be simply a process of not wanting to visit a RELIGIOUS forum that you do not gravitate towards or that would offend your personal beliefs in some way. But don't try to distract others from hearing the word of God as they may be very hungry for the word even if you personally aren't.

I feel that God is within me and within all of us. The punishment or reward that you think happens when you believe, I don't think has anything to do with God.

It has everything to do with God. God certainly does not reward an infidel with Salvation who chooses to never change their viewpoint, for example. Scripture is most clear about that and I would be most happy to quote Scripture to you on that. He does reward a Born Again Christian who has personally accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior! That is the distinction that simply has to be made each and every time we enter into these kinds of discussions. The word of God is very clear that nobody can enter Heaven (thus, be Saved) without acknowledging Jesus Christ and Accepting Him before they make their transition from this Earthly life. And if you were to ask me about what happens to those of other faiths, I can only say that they may indeed not want to go to Heaven, since there is only ONE true God, that is, why would they want to be in Heaven with Jesus Christ, since they don't believe in Him in the first place. So, why go to be with someone for Eternity that you don't Believe in? For those who do not Believe, that is their own personal choice. But many others do Believe or are "warming up" to Jesus, perhaps on the brink of accepting Him as their Lord and Savior and may very well come to Believe before their time comes up if God is merciful in not calling them to judgment before they have reached the conclusion that they were made by God and need Jesus His only Begotten Son, so they can enter Heaven. Scripture is very exact on this. This is not me making this up, shatteredsoul. But I know that some un-Believers (fortunately, not all of them) may never grasp what we Christians are saying and why we say it. Let me show you the exact Biblical verses so you will know (and incidentally, why so many others have decided, after reading these very Scriptures, that they willfully want to give their life to Christ and Accept Him).

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be Born Again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV). One is "Born Again" in *Spirit*, as the flesh is born only of flesh.

"He that Believeth on Him (Jesus Christ) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not Believed in the name of the Only Begotten Son of God." -- JOHN 3:18 (KJV)

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

Again, shatteredsoul, Many People Are Listening! They understand what the above three Scriptures are saying and what they signify and indicate and how it can affect them Personally not only in this life but especially in the Hereafter or Afterlife. It is those people we are trying to reach.

I think it has to do with people throughout history who believed that is what God wanted us to think. We don't have to be SAVED to be loved by God, we are loved because we exist.

We can indeed all be Loved by God and we are as we are all His creations, and yes, that includes even you, shatteredsoul, like it or not. Therefore, quite plainly, God Loves You also! But we would not be able to be *Saved* unless we accept Jesus, God's ONLY Begotten Son. And it simply cannot be a hard thing to do to Accept Jesus if one truly cares about Saving their soul. We can be Loved by God but not Saved by Him and that is a Very Important Difference! Of course, if one doesn't accept Jesus (due to their free will), then that is something to contend with when one passes on and sees that they are not admitted or permitted into the Holy place reserved only for those who Believed in Jesus and Accepted Him while incarnate on Earth. But again, why in the world would anyone want to go to Heaven who does not first Believe in Jesus? For instance, if you are not a Believer, you would not want to go to spend the rest of your eternal spiritual life in tranquility, Peace and Love with Jesus, now would you! Of course not. Why would you! And those who do not Believe in Him will certainly get their wish by not going to Heaven, according to Scripture, so that should settle the matter most succinctly once and for all. Remember, there is no other way to Heaven but through Jesus.

Some people need specific rules to follow to feel safe and secure in their relationship with God, others don't. That doesn't mean your perception is the only one, or the correct one for me.

Obviously not, shatteredsoul. But remember, you are only one of MANY. Many others are Still Searching!

Jesus explains it this way.

"For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things. For our conversation is in Heaven; from whense also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto himself." -- PHILIPPIANS 3:18-21 (KJV)

If your perception of God is that you don't want to have anything to do with Him and it has been this long a time that you have kept on denying Him, then your own free will will obviously keep you from entering Heaven and that would give you the true freedom you apparently yearn for so much. And more Great News for you personally, It's a Done Deal, with no arm-twisting, if you do not choose to amend your ways! But Scripture strongly warns people about this. It then becomes their own Personal Choice! If you feel and know you are secure without Jesus in your life right now, then you obviously do not need to go to Heaven to be with Jesus after you die that much is certain, as that would certainly be sheer hypocrisy if you still wanted to go and of course, you wouldn't be able to anyway according to Scripture, shatteredsoul. That should be clear enough for your understanding.

I don't need to visit a ministry website for my faith but maybe that is what you need. All of us have the ability to choose to believe what we want.

Except that many still don't know what they want because others have told them it is alright for them to not Believe and they are therefore confused into thinking that they will still enter Heaven and be Saved even if they don't Believe in Jesus. Nothing could be further from the Truth and we have to correct that and make that crystal clear for those people, shatteredsoul, not for people like you that shun Christ and wish all others would also. Many others still very much need the word of God and we are here to provide it to them in these RELIGIOUS forums. Praise Be To God!

God would not have given us free will, if we were going to be punished for using it in the end.

God gives one free will to help them make the RIGHT choice in order to gain Salvation. However, even though He would be very much disappointed in a person rejecting His Only Begotten Son Jesus, He does not absolutely insist that non-Believers be Saved if they choose not to be. But by His grace, mercy and compassion He offers you and others the *chance* to be Saved. If you, however, choose not to be, then the punishment you receive is virtually Your Own, inflicted only by You, and not Him since He first gave you a Fair Chance through your free will to join Him. You will have no one else to blame for that but yourself, shatteredsoul. The simple truth is that you dig your own grave, then you lie in it. But then that would have been due to your own personal choice. And no, you won't be forced to enter Heaven and be with God when you choose not to be. No way that's ever going to happen! That's the beautiful part about God giving us Free Will in this matter. We can literally choose His Light along with All of His Love in Heaven, or complete and total darkness! But you can't have it both ways, Biblically speaking.

Through our mistakes and failures is where the real spiritual growth begins. So if we never sinned, how we would we ever learn? I think we were made flawed human beings because we were meant to make mistakes, sin and learn to be better on our own. NOt because we might be punished in the end. That is my view anyway.
    I can see that is your viewpoint, shatteredsoul. Spiritual growth indeed does begin with mistakes and failures but only as a LEARNING PROCESS/MECHANISM/TOOL for continued spiritual growth. But God also explains it in a very different way that includes punishment for not changing from our evil ways of sinning just as Jesus told Mary Magdalene after He had driven the devils from her that she should "Go and Sin No More." He meant that for us too you know. But He sends those of us who are aligned spiritually with Him, those who can truly discern His Word, and He gives us authorization to speak to others about these matters so they can understand what He expects of us when we make our mistakes and commit sins and teaches us how to avoid sin in the future if we truly embrace His word. Here is what we hold dear to our heart when we go out into the world to teach others about Jesus. Fortunately, the Internet makes it very possible for us to go into all the world to preach and teach!

"And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." -- MARK 16:15 (KJV)

"Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart." -- EPHESIANS 6:6 (KJV)

However, if one does not have God's Spirit in his or her heart to begin with, he or she simply cannot discern what we will be telling or teaching them and that is why it is so difficult for them to understand the word of God.

"But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are SPIRITUALLY discerned." -- 1 CORINTHIANS 2:10-14 (KJV)

In doing the work of God by bringing His Word unto others, this is Jesus speaking to His Christian Brethren and others who would later come to Believe in Him.

"Whosoever shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in Heaven." -- MATTHEW 10:32 (KJV)

Shatteredsoul, there can be no greater comfort and joy, indeed a real blessing, than in knowing that He will confess me before His Father in Heaven as I have confessed Him as my Lord and Savior, before you and all others reading these words! Blessed Be God Forever! And shatteredsoul, I want to thank you for asking these questions and making these statements prompting me to reply, since without your posting, I might not have had the wonderful opportunity to continue to speak even more about Jesus Christ, Scriptures and Salvation! We must thus, never end the dialog.
    jennyrene Posts: 20, Reputation: 6

Feb 27, 2008, 10:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by De Maria
    Interesting topic. Worth investigating.

What does Scripture say:

Ephesians 5 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

2 Timothy 4 2 Preach the word: be instant in season, out of season: reprove, entreat, rebuke in all patience and doctrine.

For the most part. Not always though.

Apparently that is what Paul thought he was supposed to do:

Acts Of Apostles 17 17 He disputed, therefore, in the synagogue with the Jews, and with them that served God, and in the marketplace, every day with them that were there.

And we are called to imitate Paul:

1 Corinthians 11 1 Be ye followers of me, as I also am of Christ.

He is saddened when believers bicker back and forth. We are His children.

Psalms 13 1 Unto the end, a psalm for David. The fool hath said in his heart: There is no God, They are corrupt, and are become abominable in their ways: there is none that doth good, no not one.

To whom did He appear always in Salvation History? Always to the Just.

I can think of no example in Scripture where God appeared to a non believer except to punish them. Compare Moses and Pharoah. He blessed Moses and punished Pharaoh.

Can you think of any examples where God appeared to a non believer?

Again. The Revelation of God is clear. Without faith it is impossible to please God. And that is only logical.

Lets take an example. Say someone loves you and your children but hates your mom and dad. And insults your mom and dad at every opportunity.

Do you expect your mom and dad to love that person as they love you?

Well, St. Paul loves God, doesn't he:

1 Corinthians 16 22 If any man love not our Lord Jesus Christ, let him be anathema, maranatha.

Essentially, St. Paul, in the Word of God has condemned any man who does not love Jesus Christ to hell.

I think that is where you are making your mistake. Although God created all mankind, many men do not recognize God's Divine Fatherhood. God is Just. He does not force men to love Him. But He recognizes those who do and considers them His children.

John 10 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of my sheep. 27 My sheep hear my voice: and I know them, and they follow me. 28 And I give them life everlasting; and they shall not perish for ever, and no man shall pluck them out of my hand

Colossians 3 6 For which things the wrath of God cometh upon the children of unbelief,

Philippians 2 15 That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world.

So, although God wants all men to come to salvation. Many men do not want God's salvation.

The reason I debate with these atheists is because they have their own little section in this forum. But they would rather come here and attack our Christian beliefs.

Is it fair that they should attack our faith with impunity?

You can check all you want in the atheist forums. You won't find me there. I came to this forum to answer questions of the faith.

Sincerely,

De Maria
    lovely job!! I think when you believe something you believe fully and you do not compromise. God's people are not perfect but we are his.
    God said that he sent his son for the lost and I believe he would hug them. But I also know that we must go out and win souls to God as best we can and of course no ones going to like it. Who likes there toes stepped on? He said that sin can not enter his kingdom and the only way to wash those sins is by the blood of Jesus. The bible says that people will stand before him that did great works and if there heart wasn't right he would say ''depart from me you workers of iniquity, for I never knew you'' there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth( I cry just thinking about it)i like to see people who are kind hearted and good. But we have to remember that it takes seeking god consistently or it will do you no good~ the road to hell is paved with good intentions. He also said that you can't serve two masters. People serve the devil everyday and they don't mean to nor do they realize it.

Feb 27, 2008, 10:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by De Maria
    Interesting topic. Worth investigating.

What does Scripture say:

Ephesians 5 11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

2 Timothy 4 2 Preach the word: be instant in season, out of season: reprove, entreat, rebuke in all patience and doctrine.

For the most part. Not always though.

Apparently that is what Paul thought he was supposed to do:

Acts Of Apostles 17 17 He disputed, therefore, in the synagogue with the Jews, and with them that served God, and in the marketplace, every day with them that were there.

And we are called to imitate Paul:

1 Corinthians 11 1 Be ye followers of me, as I also am of Christ.

He is saddened when believers bicker back and forth. We are His children.

Psalms 13 1 Unto the end, a psalm for David. The fool hath said in his heart: There is no God, They are corrupt, and are become abominable in their ways: there is none that doth good, no not one.

To whom did He appear always in Salvation History? Always to the Just.

I can think of no example in Scripture where God appeared to a non believer except to punish them. Compare Moses and Pharoah. He blessed Moses and punished Pharaoh.

Can you think of any examples where God appeared to a non believer?

Again. The Revelation of God is clear. Without faith it is impossible to please God. And that is only logical.

Lets take an example. Say someone loves you and your children but hates your mom and dad. And insults your mom and dad at every opportunity.

Do you expect your mom and dad to love that person as they love you?

Well, St. Paul loves God, doesn't he:

1 Corinthians 16 22 If any man love not our Lord Jesus Christ, let him be anathema, maranatha.

Essentially, St. Paul, in the Word of God has condemned any man who does not love Jesus Christ to hell.

I think that is where you are making your mistake. Although God created all mankind, many men do not recognize God's Divine Fatherhood. God is Just. He does not force men to love Him. But He recognizes those who do and considers them His children.

John 10 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of my sheep. 27 My sheep hear my voice: and I know them, and they follow me. 28 And I give them life everlasting; and they shall not perish for ever, and no man shall pluck them out of my hand

Colossians 3 6 For which things the wrath of God cometh upon the children of unbelief,

Philippians 2 15 That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world.

So, although God wants all men to come to salvation. Many men do not want God's salvation.

The reason I debate with these atheists is because they have their own little section in this forum. But they would rather come here and attack our Christian beliefs.

Is it fair that they should attack our faith with impunity?

You can check all you want in the atheist forums. You won't find me there. I came to this forum to answer questions of the faith.

Sincerely,

De Maria
    lovely job!! I think when you believe something you believe fully and you do not compromise. God's people are not perfect but we are his.
    God said that he sent his son for the lost and I believe he would hug them. But I also know that we must go out and win souls to God as best we can and of course no ones going to like it. Who likes there toes stepped on? He said that sin can not enter his kingdom and the only way to wash those sins is by the blood of Jesus. The bible says that people will stand before him that did great works and if there heart wasn't right he would say ''depart from me you workers of iniquity, for I never knew you'' there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth( I cry just thinking about it)i like to see people who are kind hearted and good. But we have to remember that it takes seeking god consistently or it will do you no good~ the road to hell is paved with good intentions. He also said that you can't serve two masters. People serve the devil everyday and they don't mean to nor do they realize it.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shatteredsoul
    I think God is the energy that encompasses all of us, the good the bad, the right the wrong and everything in between. This is because we were created with the ability to choose our ideas, beliefs, awareness, understanding, lifestyle and moral standards (or lack thereof.) From my own perspective, God doesn't have an opinion. Just an inifinite love for all of us, whether we believe in it or not, isn't the issue. God didn't make the rules, we did. Throughout history we have been given the tools to understand and what ever makes sense to us we grab on to. This is because we have no definite answers, only what seems to be the correct perspective. Life has been given to us to utilize the gifts we have been given and to love and be loved. What we do with our lives is totally up to us. A creator with the ability to give us life isn't going to judge or decide how we live it. The way we live our life may determine the next one, but I don't think its a punishment or a reward, its based on enlightenment and where our soul is on the journey of this existence, and what it is ready for in the next.
    Yes! Very well put. I hear you loud and clear, SS, but the radically inclusive God that you and I accept is invisible to those who worship a Book and exalt their own interpretation if it as embodying the very thoughts of God. Regrettably, there is very little to say to a person who thinks that their own interpretation of ink on paper is the Word of God.
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Feb 28, 2008, 06:15 AM
    So true cowboy, so true. Thanks OG

Mar 6, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem

Yes, it does. It is indeed a blessing to have parents who teach us the Golden Rule and then care enough about us to follow-through and see that we are not led astray and end up on the wayward path without God in our life. Blessed are those who have such parents! May God bless them always and forever. For those who do not, and have never been taught about God, I and others are here to speak to you about God and how you need Him in your life. Once you have Jesus as your Savior, you have it ALL! What greater gift than in knowing that you will go to Heaven when you pass on and will see others and be reunited with them, people whom you loved in this life, but most importantly, that you will see your Creator who loves you and will be there at your special time of transition waiting for you with open arms and a Big Smile on His face as He welcomes you back Home! That is what makes me personally feel so special in having that kind of relationship with Jesus Christ, but the beautiful part about this is that literally anyone can have that too who asks to have Him in their life!
    There is no greater gift indeed!!

Mar 6, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    When you give your life to Jesus and Accept Him as your Lord and Savior, you are guaranteed the Kingdom of Heaven! God indeed does Love everyone and Jesus did pay the price for us on the cross and that is a most important part of our Salvation but the part that "seals Salvation" is when you profess Jesus as your Lord and Savior, ask for forgiveness of your sins and Believe that Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God who died for us and then Resurrected to bring us life, because the Holy Bible tells us that the only way to Heaven is through Jesus Christ. When you do that, since Jesus has paid the price on the cross already, you become Saved. Do you see how truly simple that is now? What a small price to pay for your Eternal Salvation! Frankly, I cannot understand why anyone would even have to 'think' about doing this, without jumping at the chance to become Saved when all it takes is Accepting Jesus. That's it! There should be literally no hesitation about this matter because the anti-Christ is also in this world ready and very able to sway people's minds into thinking that one does not need to give their life to Christ to become Saved. They indeed do. But knowing that it is so simple to become Saved, when one means it and goes to Jesus with contrite heart, is the part that Satan does not want for you to know about. He would like to make it seem as if all of that is time-consuming, when in reality, it isn't! He would like to place many thoughts in one's mind as reasons not to do it, so when the time comes, you will not enter Heaven but instead go into a place of pain, suffering and eternal darkness for having rejected Christ.

If the adversary can win people over by his lies, then he would have met his goal. So, it is very important that people become aware of his evil plotting methods to try to win you over instead of you going to your Creator, God. Afterall, Lucifer was once a very bright angel of God and he had it all until he, in his envy of God, decided that he wanted to be just like God and that is when God punished and condemned him and all of his follower angels to eternal darkness for disobedience. Ever since then, Satan has been after souls right here in this world to take. He will stop at nothing to try to keep people from going to Heaven. Fortunately, we are much smarter than he! We know his tricks and what really gets us Saved! Praise Be God Forever!

You may wish to go to the following website to learn more about this most important undertaking. And as you do, please also remember the thousands of people who have DIED today as they do each and every day throughout the world without becoming Saved. That is truly sad, but they may have thought that they had tomorrow or the next day or the next to become Saved and did not want to take the extra 30 seconds to a minute to say the prayer to become Saved. Unfortunately for them, it was too late when their time came up and they died unSaved. Don't become one of those statistics! Your life here and hereafter is Precious and worth a whole lot more than to simply surrender it to the adversary. Give it to Jesus instead! You'll be very glad you did when you see His kingdom in Heaven at the time of your passing and the beauty, wonders, Light, mercy, peace, compassion and Eternal Love that is part of what one gets when they are Saved. So, now I hope you understand how to become Saved. Remember, it only takes a moment to go to Jesus with deep sincerity and tell Him that you are sorry for your past sins and from now on you Accept Him as your Lord and Savior who came in the flesh and you Believe He is the Only Begotten Son of God who died for us and then resurrected! May God Bless those who have taken the extra minute to Save their soul and spirit and will be entering Heaven at their appointed time.

Please also visit the following website:

Don Piper Ministries
    only if carnal eyes could see huh! If we are not suppose to strive each day to be like Christ and if we can enter into heaven full of sin then why did God allow his son to be born on this earth as the ultimate sacrifice so that the blood that he shed may cleanse the sin from our hearts. Why I ask did this happen to the only perfect soul to ever walk the face of this earth. I wish I could help people to see that, yes we are to love (GOD IS LOVE) but he is also a jealous God with wrath and vengeance for the evildoers in this world that have MADE THE CHOSE to live the way that God said do not live. He sent his son not for the holy but for the sinners and he looks on them with love. But the day will come (and what a sad day it will be)when even God will turn them away, he will only knock so many times. But I say to you that your work will not go unnoticed or unrewarded. You are doing just what he said to do. Do not get discouraged, for when a seed is planted it takes time for it to grow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you need God [ 12 Answers ]

I know I do need god how about you I get through the daywith god I ask him for help and I get it but not all the time

No god, and who is god [ 93 Answers ]

If there is no god why is it, and if there is a god who is he?

Notice of Intend to Defend [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been reading all of the information regarding credit card companies suing. I too am being sued by Capitol One. My orginial debt was for $800. Which was charged off at $1300. Now they are suing me for $2400.. I submitted a notice with the courts and mailed a copy to the attorneys...

View more questions Search