Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    traeve Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 07:10 AM
    GE water dispenser keeps dripping
    My GE side by side keeps dripping. Is it my selenoid as I have read in other post. It comes out fine, it just doesn't shut off completely. Have to pull out and shut water valve off.
    Help me fridge repair guy or girl
    Steve
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2008, 10:52 AM
    Replace the water valve
    traeve Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Thanks Esquire 1 Doug For Your Answer.
    I Searched In Old Post And Found Similar Problem, But Would Continue Full Pressure. Someone Suggested To Blow Out The Line With Compressor From The Front. I Did And So Far So Good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Water Dispenser Freezes [ 4 Answers ]

The water dispenser in the of my GE side by side often freezes. I can open the door for about thirty minutes to get it working but it will refreeze in a day or two. I see that I am not the only owner of a ge fridge that has this problem. I wanted to ask to see if anyone one had fix for this. ...

GE water dispenser won't stop! [ 5 Answers ]

When I went to get some water from my GE water dispenser, the water would not stop coming out. I had to finally pull out the refrigerator and turn off the shut-off valve. Can anyone tell me what is wrong and how can I fix the problem?:eek:

GE Side By water dispenser [ 1 Answers ]

GESL25 side-by-side: Ice maker works, water dispenser doesn't. We put in a new water filter with no help as it was about 9-10 months old. Did some checking in back and along tubing in front under doors, but found no kinks or obvious problem. I decided to close up the access and search web for...

Water dispenser- [ 1 Answers ]

I own a GE SS refrigerator- The water dispenser was not working so I did some research and change the valve-- It remedied the problem temporarily -- the dispenser started working sporadically- and now it does not work at all- I thought it was a defective valve so I changed it again to no success- ...

View more questions Search