Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sampyburn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Should I take advantage of a lucrative market?
    Hello,

I was recently offered the opportunity to form a marketing company for a niche market with 1000's of ready clients.

However, I'm currently on the dole and am not sure if this is the right time to take the jump.

The company would if developed properly, has the potential to be applied world wide as a subsidiary of a world wide org who has marketing difficulties at present.

I have an investor and business partner and first project set up. But am unsure if such a move would be right for me at the moment.

This is a multi million pound market if developed correctly. However currently I am nervous if I can deliver.

The first project would be a telemarketing campaign which I would be solely responsibal, as at this stage we have no other staff.

I really think I could make ago of this, but am reluctant to take on such a big project currently.

So helpdesk... should I take the jump and just do it (am I just differing)... or should I bow out gracefully and not embarrass myself.
    garbelzmagic Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 11:58 AM

My friend, do what your heart tell's you to do. We have a saying in my country, "Be very careful, you might jump out of the frying pan into the fire". Seem as if though you're having mixed feelings and if it's not your all that is into it, then bow out now before it's too late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advantage of metathaione [ 1 Answers ]

:D just want to ask if what is the advantages of metathione? becoz I wnna try this product made from japan.. tnx

Small market vs. Large market [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between small market teams vs. large market teams? What makes a team a large market team or a small market team? I thought it had to do with revenue the team brought it from ticket sales but I was not sure.

Taken advantage of [ 7 Answers ]

I am a bisexual female, and I have many problems but one of the most frequent and hurtful problems is that I am always getting taken advantage of by guys. I like talking, I like experimenting, I like being different and actually listening to what they have to say, and so far that hasn't worked for...

Is It A Buyer's Market or Seller's Market.. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello group, would someone please explain to me what determines a "buyer's market" and a "seller's market"? We always hear the "news" of the housing boom busting and now we hear more homeowner's are putting their houses on the market than there are new homes being built, but what does that mean?...

View more questions Search