Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    infantilism Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2006, 02:10 PM
    Infantilism
    How to make my husband urinate in diaper without thinking about it.he wants to feel like a real baby.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 21, 2006, 03:26 PM
    I do not know what to tell you, as I keep coming back to this question STUNNED, by the posting, I guess if you leave it here some one will hopefully answer it, all I can say is stunned
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 21, 2006, 03:41 PM
    I think you may need to visit www.google.com (add question) I'm sure there will be some sites out there that will help you..
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 21, 2006, 05:16 PM
    I think your husband should seek some professional counseling. No grown man in their right mind would want to act like a real baby and urinate in a diaper. But if this is some twisted role playing, then good luck on getting him to urinate in a diaper.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2006, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by infantilism
    how to make my husband urinate in diaper without thinking about it.he wants to feel like a real baby.
    Put him into a diaper and next time he has to go tell him not to think about it.

Perhaps some sort of regressive therapy will help him forget how to control his bladder.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2006, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettynPetite1
    I think your husband should seek some professional counseling. No grown man in their right mind would want to act like a real baby and urinate in a diaper.

I disagree PrettynPetite1. There are some pretty "weird" people out there. But then, these people are weird to you and me. That doesn’t mean they are wrong.

Some people would call me weird (perverted) for using a woman's washroom when the men's washroom is out or service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search