Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldsoapy2 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2003, 09:24 PM
    Internet Service Company
    I am Getting tired of using AOL.. Is there someone out there that can recommend to me some one better. Thanks for any responds. Paul
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Aug 11, 2003, 10:06 PM
    Internet Service Company
    I use earthlink and have absolutely no problems with it. :)

They do provide some of their own software, but you are not forced to use it.

I don't get any spam.

They don't bother with "stupid stuff" like msn and AOL does :). You get online and don't get kicked off. You can use whatever software you want. ;D

Whatever you do, be SURE to read the license agreements of the ISPs you are considering. Make sure that they don't force you to use their software or use spyware or banner ads. Also be sure they don't put a limit on the hours you can be online or how much you can download.

:)

~psi42
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2003, 12:58 PM
    Internet Service Company
    I use "cable" and could never go back to "dial up" if you can't get cable you can do DSL but that only if your forced if I was going to use a dial up it would be Netzero I cannot see paying 20-25 buck a month for crumy dial up when you can get Netzero for 10.

Of course this is just my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company value = HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I need to add value to the company, before shareholders buy new shares, how can I make It.

Company value [ 4 Answers ]

I need to add value to the company, before shareholders buy new shares, how can I make It.

Internet service provider [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody Can some one tell me how to create dial up internet service to the public. What do I need to get, set up, etc. I like to create 800 # to the public if it can be done. I think it can be done.

View more questions Search