Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    airborne82nd34 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Feb 13, 2008, 07:23 PM
    Requesting travel permits
    Hey there my question is can I get a travel permit to a state that I am currently requesting a transfer of my probation to?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2008, 07:26 PM
    You have to get permission to travel from your probation officer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Requesting travel permits while on probation [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there I was wondering if it is possible to request a travel permit to a state that I am currently requesting a transfer too

Could this be legal or do I have to get permits and stuff ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am planning to sell sandwiches and other kinds of refreshments on on a beach that's located on a park next to a downtown urban city . Is this legal for me to be selling refreshments on a beach or do I have to get permits to sell on a beach that's located on a park ? It's going to be like a...

Plumbing permits [ 3 Answers ]

I hired a plumber to put in 2 sinks in a new business, what happens if he didn't get permits? I am not sure if he did and now worried about that. Also would it have been his responsibility to get the permits or would it have been mine? It cost me enough and I would think that he would have had...

Undisclosed that there were no permits for addition [ 2 Answers ]

When I purchased a home it was not disclosed to me that there were no permits for the basement remodel. I was told I was buying 2200 sq ft a recent apprasial came back at 1400 sq ft because there were no permits they said what now?

View more questions Search