Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skinny27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Where do I go to find grants for ex felons
    I have a lot of drug related felonys and want to go back to school. But am having trouble finding out where I need to go to find these things:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2008, 04:31 PM
    There are no special grants for felons, there are just the same loans and grants everyone else can put in for.

You need to talk to the college aid department
    CKE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 09:56 PM
    If you are looking to enroll in college, either community or university, just visit the financial aide office at the college of your choice. Community college is the best place to start, because you do not have to get accepted, at least in Maricopa County, AZ. The Financial Aide office will walk you through all grant applications. As long as you can show some financial hardship, you may qualify for a grant. Grants to do not need to be paid back, but the loans would.

I received grants just out of XXXXXXX. You may qualify for some scholarships as well. Also, look to the Financial Aide office at the college of your choice. They will give you a list of scholarships and then it is up to you to apply. Apply for all that even remotely fit. However, if you qualify for government grants you may not need any scholorship money to supplement your tuition costs.

Hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 50 year old professional who has a 10 year old drug possession felony On my record--my skills qualify me to become a small business consultant Helping small businesses use proven business practices and modern technology To grow and prosper. I would like to start my own small business...

Grants for felons [ 4 Answers ]

HI. I'm interested in finding information about grants available for released prison inmates. This information would need to be useful in assisting them in starting businesses, buying a home or just anything in general in helping them and their families getting back on their feet.

Grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I need info. On student grants for convicted felons returning to school

Grants for felons [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any grants for felons? And if so.. how do I apply for them

Grants for felons [ 1 Answers ]

Are there grants for convicted felons.

View more questions Search