Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amjacinto Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Info on disputing items
    :eek: I have an item I need to dispute with a collection agency and do not know how to start or word my dispute letter? One of these items was paid through a garnishment but is still showing up on the credit report as due. What's the info on disputing these items and how do I start and word my letter? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 13, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Just state I am disputing these entries because....

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disputing lien [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Fr_Chuck, WOW! That was quick. Thank you. She got this judgement after I'd moved. I knew nothing about it until Feb of this year. I didn't go to court because I knew nothing about it.

Disputing a Mortgage Company Fees [ 1 Answers ]

Where can you get help to dispute a mortgage company who says we are behind a payment and owe late fees and penalties but after 7 months, have not resolved this problem, even though I have sent them document after document showing we are not behind and should not owe the fees and penalties?

Disputing real estate appraisal [ 1 Answers ]

We just paid $300. For a real estate appraisal to get refinancing on our home. We also have the home for sale. Our home is in excellent condition and a very good area. The appraisal we received was very much below the homes used for comparison although the homes were not much compared to ours. ...

View more questions Search