Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mani_jeddah Posts: 75, Reputation: -1

Feb 13, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Birthday !
    Can someone tell me what is birthday dress??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 13, 2008, 06:34 AM
    I think it means naked. As people say 'birthday suit', meaning what you were born in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

His birthday [ 2 Answers ]

Hey people, hope your all well, I'm just after some idears on what to do for me fella birthday, I have no more money to spend but this is his 1st birthday since we been together, I'd love to make it real special, an gifts from the heart mean so much more... maybe you done something for your fella's...

What Do I get for his birthday? [ 4 Answers ]

Wondering what to get my guy for his birthday. They are so hard to buy for. We are a day apart on birthdays. Got him cigars, he likes those. Not sure what else though> Help?!

My Birthday Wish [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I had a birthday party and I invited all my friends, but two of them told me they could not make it. My best friend in the whole world told me she would come, but she did not. The bad thing is she had her mom call and tell me they would not get to come. They had a christmas play to go to...

Birthday [ 3 Answers ]

Hello you, :) Im not sure if I'm posting in the right area, but here goes. In 1 months time its my hubby's 31st birthday. I would love to do something special for him. My restrictions at the moment is money, we don't have any of it right now, going through a struggling stage. Would...

View more questions Search