Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tyne26 Posts: 214, Reputation: 8

Feb 13, 2008, 01:55 AM
    Valentine gift suggestions?
    Hi,

I have just started a relationsip with an amazing girl and want things to go well on valentines. I have booked a meal and a hotel with roses and champagne waiting in the room for a surprise.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what other added gifts I can give. I am thinking of getting a photo frame so that she can put a photo of us together in it. I will buy a samll teddy and obviously a card. Is this enough, I just want to make a good impression??

HELP!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2008, 02:04 AM
    I would think that what you have already done and plan to do would probably be enough to make a good impression on her. The next thing that I would concentrate on would be how you present yourself to her in the way that you act toward her. But, perhaps someone might come along who has some additional suggestions/ideas for you.
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 13, 2008, 02:19 AM
    You've done well so far... if your really keen on this girl sweep her off her feet, a few years ago I filled my girlfriends room with hundreds upon hundreds of balloons for her birthday. Its not a hard things to do, and it shows your fun side which is oh so important in new relationships
    Tyne26 Posts: 214, Reputation: 8

Feb 13, 2008, 02:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imation
    you've done well so far... if your really keen on this girl sweep her off her feet, a few years ago i filled my girlfriends room with hundreds upon hundreds of balloons for her birthday. its not a hard things to do, and it shows your fun side which is oh so important in new relationships

Thanks guys I think I may have done enough I don't want to overdo it either, Hopefully everything goes to plan, fingers crossed
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Feb 13, 2008, 02:39 AM
    Let us know how it goes?
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Feb 14, 2008, 12:13 AM
    Damn damn... player player... that just perfect... loll... best wishes pal and tell us later on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Valentine season [ 1 Answers ]

I am a consultant in a fashion retail store and I'm trying to put together a novel idea that would make a difference between my store and others this valentine season. Does anyone have any ideas? This idea is meant to convey our love to customers and make them patronise us more and also make other...

Any suggestions? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have gone through a really rough time. We were living with his mom and then she kicked us out... we had no where to go. So we stayed at a friends house for a night then I moved back in with my mom. My mom doestn like him so he wasn't allowed to move in with me. So we are a few...

Any suggestions, what can I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother of two. I just recently had a baby girl this summer, and although she is wonderful, it has been hell for me ever since... Where do I start?? Last summer my car was repossessed because I could not afford to keep it and pay my rent and other bills on my fixed income, so my mother...

I need some suggestions. [ 14 Answers ]

A coworker of my husband has asked me if I would watch her little girl all this week. She asked me how much I charge and I am completely stumped. No one has been wiling to pay me for babysitting since I was a teenager. How much would you guys charge for babysitting one kid for one week...

Suggestions anyone [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: okay so 15 years old and I want to go into nursing when I finish high school. But I don't know which one to pick does anybody have some good suggestions and something that will pay somewhat of good money

View more questions Search