Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juanacutiepie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2006, 09:51 PM
    Why??
    why is it that some women who always get there period have touble getting pregnant? Is there something wrong with there body? Is there something they can do about it?
    daehnolem Posts: 61, Reputation: 12

Jan 20, 2006, 11:05 PM
    There may be nothing wrong with your body, but it is still possible for some women who have periods to have trouble getting pregnant. Something like 85% of couples will get pregnant in the first year of trying. Only 20% will get pregnant the first month. So don't be discouraged! Even if you're in the 15% that doesn't get pregnant after a year, it doesn't mean it won't happen at all! Keep trying, and your odds of getting pregnant will get better.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 22, 2006, 01:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by juanacutiepie
    WHY IS IT THAT SOME WOMEN WHO ALWAYS GET THERE PERIOD HAVE TOUBLE GETTING PREGNANT? IS THERE SOMTHING WRONG WITH THERE BODY? IS THERE SOMTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT?
    Dear, don't know how long you've been trying, but always remember the golden rule: when in doubt, always see your doctor!

Also, if you both are really trying and your man showers real hot every day or goes to the sauna regularly, it's not helping either because the scrotum needs to stay cool to produce the most and strongest sperms - just a reminder as not too many people think of this as a cause right off the bat.

Again, there could be many reasons and a doctor's visit is the best for reassurance.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Hoping your dream will come true!
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jan 22, 2006, 09:22 AM
    It might just be that the stress of getting pregnant is preventing it. I think you may benefit from one of my fav sites. Let me know if this helps you like it did me.
    www.fertilityfriend.com
    Keep us posted and do try to relax a bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search