Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matfulle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Calculating the number of atoms in a formula
    How many C atoms are in 1.0 mole of ethyl acetate (CH3COOC2H5)?

How do I calculate that?
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2008, 05:26 AM
    What is the definition of a mole and how is it calculated? Answer that and you'll be halfway there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Calculating NPV.formula is difficult! [ 3 Answers ]

I need help with the spreadsheet below. I need to use present value analysis to discount the cash flows and also need to determine if the project is a net positive or negative impact on the firm, NPV. Calculate the certainty equivalent cash flows and NPV. I am not quite sure how to calculate...

Calculating Atoms [ 2 Answers ]

How many atoms of oxygen are present in Fe2O3?

What's the growth formula from a minus number? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm frustating about the growth formula like this.. :rolleyes: Let's say, - profit in 2006 = -5000 - profit in 2007 = 1000 what's the formula to find the growth 2007 compared to 2006 ? Thanks for your answer.

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

Atoms [ 1 Answers ]

If the electrons in an atom can occupy any of four different energy levels, how many lines might appear in that atom's spectrum? What if the atom has five different energy levels?

View more questions Search