Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Feb 12, 2008, 06:12 PM
    Movie voice
    I would love to do a voice of a character for a movie or a TV show I live in australia how would I get into that?
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Feb 19, 2008, 08:22 PM
    You might want to check out a Voices.com membership; although it's based in the USA I found this article about one voice over talent who lives in Australia and uses Voices.com.

My guess is that you would need to build a career as a known voice over talent in advertising and radio spots before you could break into cinema and TV. There's a healthy movie industry in Australia and in New Zealand, too; you might see if you can contact someone connected with the industry in your part of the world for advice.
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Feb 19, 2008, 08:25 PM
    Thank You for your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Voice over [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know I good place to study VoiceOver in NYC?

Is it God's Voice? [ 22 Answers ]

About 10 years ago my husband heard God tell him in a dream, "I have always been with you, I am with you now and will be with you the next 27 years of your life." My husband at the time was in his early twenties and had been taking care of his sick father for 6 years. He was going through a very...

Voice mail [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to retrieve lost voice mail from the alltel phone service? It has a lost business phone number from January 1, 2005 that was deleted by mistake.

View more questions Search