Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cla_scully Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 02:30 PM
    TV series late 80s early90s
    Does anyone remember a TV series from the late 80s early 90s about two girls beginning in high school, who were great friends. It was basically about their friendship and their process of adolescency. Thank you in advance!:-)
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Feb 12, 2008, 02:37 PM
    That's not a lot of information to go on, but it could be "Blossom."

Blossom (TV series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Feb 12, 2008, 04:33 PM
    One of the girls really resembled Blossom, but, no, it was no Blossom. I donīt know if it lasted long, as far as I can remember it was basically about this two girls, friends from childhood, and being in High School brought some difficults because they started making different choices. I remember one of the girls was already interessed in boys, in make up and the other one was a little more childish, didnīt care a lot for her appearance. There were their parents too. Well, still not much, but perhaps it rings someone's bell. Again, thank you! :)
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Feb 12, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Was one of their names elizabeth... "bizzy"?

Feb 13, 2008, 05:14 AM
    Great! It was the name of one the girls! I´ll try Google, maybe I can find the name of the series. Thank a lot!! :-) :-)

Feb 13, 2008, 05:27 AM
    It really helped! Got on google: Ready or Not. It was a canadian production, aired from 1992 to 1997. Thank you!! :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci fi movie or TV series from the 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I remember a programme vaguely from the 80s and it was about a astronaut who was exploring space.:confused: and he got exposed to the radioactive rays from the sun and when he got back to earth he had super human powers. Any ideas guys or was I dreaming it?

Pinnochio animated series Hbo I think about late 80s early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I tried searching the net for this. But from what I remember this was a animated series had lots of episodes. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Kids movie/series from 80s or 90s [ 1 Answers ]

Hey. There was this movie or series (I don't remember) that I watched all the time. All I remember is that it was set in space and it was based around kids or teenagers who lived in space and they all go to a resort with a beach and the ocean is red and the problem is that the sun is burning...

80s anime cartoon series [ 3 Answers ]

the main thing i remember about this cartoon series is there was a unicorn, it was little and it had a friend, i dont remember if it was a kid or another animal. the villian was a wizard or something like that and it was short and had bug bulgey eyes and it was always after the unicorn. the most...

View more questions Search