Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pedlar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2003, 05:16 AM
    Outlook 2000
    I would like to lock down the inbox, current view settings in Outlook 2000, a friend of mine is forever causing havoc with them & I have to sort them out after. Is there any way they can be set & then "glued into place"?

Many thanks,

Steve
    p_shal09 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2003, 11:07 PM
    Re: Outlook 2000
    Why don't u put password on your .pst file

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook 2000 / Exchange 2003: email addresses resolves very slowly [ 2 Answers ]

This is happeneing only to one particular user who received a new computer. When she start a new message and types in the person's name she uses the "Check name" button to resolve the name from the Global Address List. Outlook hangs for about a minute (it's supposed to be instantaneous) then the...

Desperate! Outlook 2000 - major problem! [ 2 Answers ]

Just got a new computer with WinXP. Networked all of the home computers. Have had Outlook 2000 (as part of the Office package) on one computer for almost 5 years. Have used both old and new computer because new computer doesn't have all of the software as old computer. Haven't had any problems...

Exporting Mail from Outlook 2003 to 2000 [ 9 Answers ]

I have been strugggling with this (what I feel should be simple and probably is) problem for two days now and its driving me up the wall so could some kindly soul please help!! I need to export all my saved e-mails (in various sub-folders within the INBOX) from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 on my...

Pictures imbed with Microsoft outlook 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, does anyone can help solve this problem. Microsoft Outlook 2000 email with imbeded pictures does not print it was replace by red X. I tried to print it on to other printers but still can't print the picture imbed. I am using Office/Microsoft Outlook 2000, Windows 98 SE, IE6. Please help. ...

View more questions Search