Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sewhappyreading Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 08:49 PM
    Replacement glass, Hampton Bay
    I broke the bottom glass 'globe' on a Hampton Bay 6 + 2 light chandelier SKU# 416-455. It was probably installed between 2003 and 2005. I haven't been able to locate a replacement part. The glass is opaque white with a few gray or brown "marble" streaking in the glass.
    I would be satisfied to get a plainer glass if it will fit the chandelier.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Have you tried contacting Hampton Bay? Their number is in our sticky.
    sewhappyreading Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sewhappyreading
    I broke the bottom glass 'globe' on a Hampton Bay 6 + 2 light chandelier SKU# 416-455. It was probably installed between 2003 and 2005. I haven't been able to locate a replacement part. The glass is opaque white with a few gray or brown "marble" streaking in the glass.
    I would be satisfied to get a plainer glass if it will fit the chandelier.
    Your answer was not particularly helpful. I didn't have a ceiling fan, it is a chandelier. Another person informed me that Minka makes Hampton Bay products (or some of them) I contacted Hampton Bay twice. Actually today I contacted them a third time and found someone able to call Minka. They are able to replace the glass globe.
    Many thanks to Cheryl at Hampton Bay info line in Georgia.
    So after many phone calls internet searches and trips to local lighting store; I am able to fix the problem.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 08:47 PM
    I'm not sure what more you expected from me. We don't sell Hampton Bay replacement parts here. Hampton Bay is pretty horrible with customer service, the only real option is to call them and hope you get someone helpful.

Some Hampton Bay products are made by Minka, not all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay replacement part [ 3 Answers ]

I need replacement parts for hampton bay lighting

I need replacement parts for hampton bay lighting [ 3 Answers ]

I have a one year old Hampton Bay 3 light inverted pendant light. The glass pendant fell when I was trying to clean it. How could I order another one

Hampton bay replacement ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing a ceiling fan because the blades broke off the original in Hurricane Katrina. My fan is attached to the 30 foot ceiling by an extended pole. Is there anyway to replace the fan at the end of the pole instead of having to get to the ceiling box which will require scaffolding? Thanks...

Hampton Bay replacement parts [ 4 Answers ]

My landlord installed a new Hampton Bay Huntington III ceiling fan and it's solid white. I understand why they choose white and beige in rental property, but I'm going to be here for another year and can't stand the white fan with beige walls!! :eek: Can anyone direct me to a site where I can...

Hampton Bay replacement part [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay wall sconce and I broke the glass. Home Depot doesn't carry it anymore and I can't find a website for Hampton bay to find a replacement. Anyone know where I could find it? Thanks, Bill

View more questions Search