Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lewie_g Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 06:50 PM
    What do I cover in my speech
    HELP. Can you please give me a list of topics I need to cover when doing my engagement speech. :eek:
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 18, 2008, 12:42 PM
    For an engagement party?

There really are no "topics" to cover. A speech like this should be about love between the couple... maybe inject some humor. Try speaking from the heart.. that always works best. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A speech [ 8 Answers ]

I have attend a public speaking course... n my teacher ask me to talk about "what makes me a chinese"so I dun have any idea... :( n I ned tis on tis wed... plzz.. help me wit it... thankss:D

Speech [ 3 Answers ]

I babysit my younger cousin, he is 8 yrs old and has a bad speech problem. He has been held back in kindergarten and they have tried to hold him back again in 1 st grade but his parents did not allow it. My 5 yr old can speak 100 times better than he does. I have noticed that no body takes time to...

Speech a drag [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I need some information about Christina Aguilera. You see, i'm doing a speech about her and i would greatly appreciate it if you helped out. This is what my speech sounds like now- Good afternoon, my name is (name here). A hero is a person who is willing to help other people or helps...

Plants to cover concrete drain cover [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I bought my house, no one had even raked the yard for years and I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. Fortunately, I had been perennial gardening for some time. This was a new challenge, however, because the lot is heavily wooded, and the trees are old growth that were not cut when...

Text to speech [ 1 Answers ]

Is a website where I can download a thing where the computer reads the page to me?

View more questions Search