Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dawn92 Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Guys opinion?
    Hi, I was just wondering what guys are actually thinking while they are in school.
    I'm always thinking that every guy around me is looking at me and thinking "wow, that chick is ugly." or "whoa, her boobs arent nearly as big as so and so's" and other like that.

I just really would like a look into what's running through the average teenage guys mind during school.

??
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 05:30 PM
    in high school, I was just... thinking about random things.

listening to teacher
    thinking about what to do that day
    thinking about that girl I like
    wondering what to do that weekend
    wondering if I had enough money to go shopping that weekend

in college

class... class... class... future... class..
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2008, 05:33 PM
    I agree with funny sneezer.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 11, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    in high school, I was just...thinking about random things.

listening to teacher
    thinking about what to do that day
    thinking about that girl I like
    wondering what to do that weekend
    wondering if I had enough money to go shopping that weekend

in college

class...class...class...future...class..
    Guys are, unfortunately, constantly fending off sexual thoughts. The good guys are doing it well. It's genetic, survival of the species and whatnot. So, though I agree with the POINT of your list which is pretty accurate, I'd adjust it to a more realistic:

• listening to teacher (man I'm horny...why is that? Pay attention!)
    • thinking about what to do that day (who to do...no, she's a nice girl, cut it out!)
    • thinking about that girl I like (oh MAAAAAN do I like her....)
    • wondering what to do that weekend (Movie, makeout with her...I wonder where Sam is...wait, what did the teacher say?)
    • Sex...she's hot...wonder if she likes me...I like grapes
    • wondering if I had enough money to go shopping that weekend (stop staring at her chest! What's that smell?)

I'm just saying.
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Most of the time it's one of four things. Either listening to the teacher, pretending to listen to the teacher, checking out that chick across the room, or trying to hide that boner you just got.
    Dawn92 Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2008, 10:05 PM
    So what do most guys look for in girls?
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Feb 13, 2008, 01:32 PM
    ^^or listening to teach
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Feb 14, 2008, 12:08 AM
    LOL... Guys always never pay attention in class lol pretty much a lot of guys XD..

It just like we just prettending to listening but not lol... always thinking how to talk to a girl flirt with them or just doing stupid stuff to get attention from the girls.. and on.

Lol... horny 24/7 XD hahahah
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Feb 14, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Well, although I'm a girl I have tons of guy friends and I grew up with boys.

When they're little they are sweet

4th-6th they turn a bit and get over the whole 'girls have cooties' phase

7th they get a bit perverted

8th they think about sex, girls, how their first time will be, why they can't remember what was just said, if that girl across the table wants to play footsies again today, if she saw him, when he'll get her to notice him, why she keeps messing with him, why he can't pay attnetion, etc

9-10th is all about sex and girls, no cuddling, well maybe a little, they now realize that sex is actually attainable and girls aren't just for flirting with

11-12 they mature a bit but still enjoy the whole sex in the bathroom under the bleachers etc. then they wonder whatll happen if they get her pregnannt, Nah that thought is then buried etc

That's all

I got

If I love HiM then why do I blush every time he smiles at me?
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 17, 2008, 01:29 PM
    I look around the room because the class is boring or the teacher is talking rubish and I just stop to look at other people to see what they are doing, so, I think that might be what they are doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

MATCHMAKER ALERT (Nice guys do not always finish last -but NICE nice guys do) [ 2 Answers ]

There is a general thought that: - nice guys don't get the girl. - nice guys get walked on. - nice guys get left behind. It's not that simple. 1. Nice guys can get any girl. As long as they "own their space" -- that is, they know themselves and their life purpose and what drives them.

View more questions Search