Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shah1419 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2003, 07:22 PM
    Outlook setting or finsing message
    Dear sir,
    Please help me. I am using outlook in my company. My c.e requires that if his computer is off and his mail box is recieing mails, then the sender recives that message that he is off today... it is possible...
    Thanks for help
    cyrus Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2003, 08:53 AM
    Re: outlook setting or finsing message
    Before he leaves he need to go to -- Tools-- Out of office assistant
    shah1419 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2003, 07:06 PM
    Re: outlook setting or finsing message
    Dear sir,
    I search all that, but I find nothing...
    Please help me to provide all the path thanks for help me agaian

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up Tomcat 5.0 [ 5 Answers ]

I am having real trouble setting up Tomcat 5.0 on Windows XP. I have downloaded the Windows setup and followed the instructions to the letter. When I try and start the server with c:\Tomcat 5.0\bin\startup I get the following message: Windows cannot find '-Djava.endorsed.dirs='. Make sure...

The Setting Superstar [ 3 Answers ]

I have this song by Jeff Buckley, but the album I have for it is Sensorium 8-31-00, after his death. I don't think it's even one of his songs. Here are the lyrics (somewhat): And the sun went to the highest bidder... (can't make out this part) Have you seen my wife, she's taken strangely...

Setting up Outlook Express first time ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I want to set up my Yahoo email in outlook express but, I don't know what parameters should be given in (1) Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP): and (2) Outgoing Mail (SMTP) : Can anyone advice what addresses should I have to type in both the above mention fields ? Thanks !

E-bay setting?? [ 1 Answers ]

?I have a question for anybody that can help. I have been an e-bayer for some time now and have not had any problems with setting on the site. Now all of a sudden am having problems when I click on a customers e-mail address, or on the feedback section. Here are my problems... I have cable line...

View more questions Search