Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaymj15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Why do I seem to be angry all the time?
    I'm 15 years old and a girl and for the past 2 years now I seem to always be angry at everything and every one I don't mean to I don't want to be to but I don't know what could be the matter like all of a sudden I will be happy and fine then out of the blue I will get all angry and I'm starting to loose my friends and its really affecting my school work and stuff so do you have any ideas what could be wrong?
    Coy Campbell Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Hey I am 18 years old and I am a female that happened to me as well and at the same age. May be something is botherin gyou and you haven't let it out or you may refuse to let it go. Have you tried professional help?
    kaymj15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaymj15
    I'm 15 years old and a girl and for the past 2 years now I seem to always be angry at everything and every one i dont mean to i dont want to be to but i dont know what could be the matter like all of a sudden i will be happy and fine then outta the blue i will get all angry and im starting to loose my friends and its really affecting my school work and stuff so do you have any ideas what could be wrong?
    No I haven't tried that, I tried talking to my mom about it but she said to suck it up
    Coy Campbell Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Then if your mom won't help you go to a councilor and talk see then what happens and what they say. Maybe you just have not been on top of your game meaning that you really are not trying to get rid of it. But at the same time that was my problem I thought I was trying and in reality I really wasn't. Making other happy will not make you happy it stresses you out more. Trying making yourself happy. Because when those that you have tried to make you happy let you down you fall hard.
    new_phoenix Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2013, 02:58 PM
    I suspect that you might have a chemical imbalance brought about by consuming the neurotoxin known as Aspartame that was developed by the Pentagon. Do not consume chewing gum or diet sodas to name a few. I am trying to break my consumption of Aspartame myself but it is in so many food products. Good luck!!

Here is an informative YouTube video by Alex Jones from infowars.com: Aspartame is Made of GMO Bacteria Feces: Infowars Nightly News 1/2 - YouTube.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Angry at everything [ 6 Answers ]

Heya people... I went on year 11 camp (got back on friday) And now I'm in a really really bad mood During the camp my perceptions of a chick I know changed and now I really like her a lot and then liking her really messed with my head and my mood and I got really really sad and low and now that's...

Why is my mother angry all the time [ 6 Answers ]

My mother is turning 65 next month. I'm an adult who lives about 150 miles away from her. My little sister moved in with here for about 9 months. She just moved out and rented an apartment. The problem with my mom is that she talks really bad about me with my little sister and my big sister. ...

Why must I be angry? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a question. Is it normal for guys to try to test women in relationships? I seem to have an issue, that eventually leads to a breakup because the guy always wants to see what I'm like when I'm angry. Is it wrong to want a peaceful relationship 90% of the time? I know I can be kind of...

Should I be angry at her? [ 5 Answers ]

Apperently my friend likes my ex boyfriend and she didn't tell me this. I think the only person that knows is our other friend, the one she spends most of her time with, because they live in the same street. The reason why I'm angry is beacause of she's always asked me if I still like this guy and...

Angry [ 2 Answers ]

Dear who ever I will not tell you my name. For some reason I am always feeling :mad: with someone but I don't know who.

View more questions Search