Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxsexyxjadexx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Coy Campbell
    I am 18 years old and I am now looking for my biological mother. How do i go about that if i know nothing of my parents at all?
    Well I have the same problem I was put into foster care when I was about 7 years of age I know who my mother is as I lived with her up until the age of 7 but it has always been in the back of my mind I don't know who my father is and I have not any money to pay for the websites that can locate people you have lost.

On my advise I would say go to Find A Friend People Search but it does cost a bit of money that why I can not do this but if you have the money then go for it. Also it has a police record so if this person that you are lookig for has been involved with the police they can find him/her a lot more easly.

Thank you and if any one has any ideas for a free finding please let me know thanks
    j.m.wheeler
    Xx
    Coy Campbell Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Feb 13, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Oka I must say that I had some luck the other day. What I did was called the adoption home. I was in Children Home Society when I was placed for adoption. I came to find that what they will do is send a packet and after the fee is $400 for a reunion but for anything else like the name isn't much. I can't pay for it right know neither but what I am going to do is wait for my boyfriend to get the job and he gets paid he said he would help me. At some time we could talk in a private note or anything
    FeelSoNumbZombie Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Feb 23, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Coy,
    I haven't read all of your posts. But I just wanted to make a quick reply. If that is OK.
    Please register with as many registries on the internet that you can find. THE FREE ONES!
    Register with International Search and Support. Adoption.com. PR adoptee search and support sites, etc. You can try: yahoogroups, googlegroups, etc. Put: Puerto Rican Adoptee in your browser, and see what comes up. Or join a search group called: Soaring Angels.
    They are very helpful and supportive.
    See if you can get any non-id information.
    If an adoption agency was used or foster care agency.
    Put your date of birth in your Google browser and see what comes up.
    That's a start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother-In-Law Acts Like My Children's Mother [ 6 Answers ]

I would like some advice on how to handle a situation with my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law was always the kind of woman who loved kids immensely, wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, her whole life revolves around her kids, etc. I think that is absolutely fabulous. Me, on the other hand, I've...

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

Name search [ 2 Answers ]

How do I no if a name for a business is already being used

In Search of Birth Mother and sibling(s) [ 6 Answers ]

I was born in Our Lady of Victory Hospital in 1986 in Lackawanna NY. My birth mother was 16 years old when she had me. I was 18 months old when I was adopted by a family in Williamsville NY and still live with them. My parents told me that my birth mother had another child and they would probably...

View more questions Search