Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vaseev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 12:52 PM
    i am trying to execute form even in JUNIT and it not working
    I am writing junit code to adobe life cycle form and code needed me to added a JS code to activate the drop down liste.
    so I have added code as listed below.

formTester.setFieldValue(this._ddl63d, "Yes");
    formTester.executeJavaScript("xfa.form.form1.sfPar t3.ddl63d.execEvent(\"change\")");

but the even not activationg the code.
    al1012 Posts: 27, Reputation: 3
    -

Feb 11, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vaseev
    i am writting junit code to adobe life cycle form and code needed me to added a JS code to activate the drop down liste.
    so i have added code as listed below.

formTester.setFieldValue(this._ddl63d, "Yes");
    formTester.executeJavaScript("xfa.form.form1.sfPar t3.ddl63d.execEvent(\"change\")");

but the even not activationg the code.
    I don't know a lot of that yet but I will sumtime soon but what I do know if there is something wrong with it... like are you sure that you are trpeing it in right that could be the problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

W4 Form For L2 visa holders working on EAD [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am L1 visa holder and my wife is on L2 and working on EAD. I would like to know if any deductions could be shown on her W4 form as I am already showing her as a dependent on my W4 form. I am also filing my tax returns as the head of household and we have no kids or dependents. What is...

I cannot execute any hyperlinks on the Internet [ 2 Answers ]

I am running WinXP Home Ed. with IE 7 Just recently this has been happening. When I am at a website and I click on a hyperlink to take me to another site.............I am stuck where I was and I see a red circle with the prohibited line through it. Could this be a bug or spywear of some sort?...

How to execute a promissory note on a house [ 5 Answers ]

I have a signed promissory note for a house in which they refuse to make mortgage payments on. What can I do with the promissory note? Can I register it against the house so it will appear should they attempt to get another mortgage on the house? Can I put it on title? As stated within the...

Junit in multiple threads [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, When running JUnit in one thread and creating assertions failures in another Thread, JUnit is not able to catch the assertion failures. So the test case passes. How to deal with this problem of Junit in multiple threads. - kishore

What form should I fill out while I am working under OPT? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I came to USA for my Master degree in 2003 Aug as a F-1 student. Now, I am working in NJ under OPT. Any body can kindly tell what form I should fill out regard tax? Following is the information about me. - came to USA for study on 2003 Aug (F1 visa) - single - no depedant - no mortgage...

View more questions Search