Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salemcat Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2008, 11:36 AM
    Need free public records ?
    Hi does anyone no of any free public record sites ?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2008, 06:53 PM
    You can go to the county courthouse site where you live and look at the free public records there. They would include real estate records, criminal, civil records.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Depends on what public records you are looking for, phone numbers, property tax records?

Feb 11, 2008, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    You can go to the county courthouse site where you live and look at the free public records there. They would include real estate records, criminal, civil records.
    Thanks I will try that , I hope it works I have been looking 4 some one . Thanks again.

Feb 26, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Can anyone of you give me the info on a free private investigaton
    I am not needed much just though I would ask if you could tell me if there is such a thing as a free private I , anyway I don't need much just want to get the full name of a guy I no , the think is I don't know his full name and don't want to ask , I do have his license plate number thought if that would help but I am not going to post it here ( after all I'm not dum ) anyway if there is a private I out there that would like too help me , and do it 4 free then just email me back and then I will give you the info and we can keep this private , anyway thanks 4 reading it , have a good day you .salemcat .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 08:12 PM
    In many states, you can go to the DMV and give them the license number and they will tell you who owns the car, ( not all states but I understand some) And I have to ask why you don't want to just ask them,
    I am sorry but you have a tag number, the first thing that comes to my mind is a stalker, who is following someone and wants to know more about them. *** sure that is not you, but this just pops to my mind when you say you can't ask them, but have their car plates. If you know where they live, and they own, go to the property tax office and see whose name is on the taxes, or the deed office and see whose name is on the deed. If you have a phone number do a reverse phone check.

Feb 28, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    In many states, you can go to the DMV and give them the license number and they will tell you who owns the car, ( not all states but I understand some) And I have to ask why you don't want to just ask them,
    I am sorry but you have a tag number, the first thing that comes to my mind is a stalker, who is following someone and wants to know more about them. *** sure that is not you, but this just pops to my mind when you say you can't ask them, but have thier car plates. If you know where they live, and they own, go to the property tax office and see whose name is on the taxes, or the deed office and see whose name is on the deed. If you have a phone number do a reverse phone check.
    I am not a stalker I no the guy I did not say I can't ask him , I said that I don't want to , but I can , I no the guys name I see him all the time at my local YMCA here in IN , his name is dekota but that's all I no about him beside that I no him but what he look's like , I just did not want to be one of those people that bug someone when they work out , but I will ask him more about himself if I get a chance , thanks 4 what help you did give , SALEMCAT .
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by salemcat
    i am not needed much just though i would ask if ya'll could tell me if their is such a thing as a free private I , anyway i don't need much just want to get the full name of a guy i no , the think is i don't no his full name and don't want to ask , i do have his liscense plate number thought if that would help but i am not going to post it here ( after all I'm not dum ) anyway if there is a private I out there that would like too help me , and do it 4 free then just email me back and then i will give ya the info and we can keep this private , anyway thanks 4 reading it , have a good day ya'll .salemcat .

Investigators sell their time and expertise - same as teachers, Doctor, Lawyers - and so, no, I don't know anyone who will work for free. The info would not be free but it shouldn't be expensive if you hire someone.
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    Investigators sell their time and expertise - same as teachers, Doctor, Lawyers - and so, no, I don't know anyone who will work for free. The info would not be free but it shouldn't be expensive if you hire someone.

You have posted a variation of this question on more than one thread - not a good idea, confusing and people are "donating" their time trying to find help for you, not realizing you've posted more than once.
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2008, 11:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Depends on what public records you are looking for, phone numbers, property tax records ??

On various threads OP is looking for free private investigator, free tarot card reading, free people search... and so forth.

Don't know what the deal is here but this is a heads up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Public property records [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what sites I would look for to access land and property records?

Accessing public records--another ? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a company do a background check -- wanted me to work for them instead of private contractor. Am on good terms with them. Friends with manager's son, who also works there (lg. apt. complex-- renovating all apts.) If I ask them, nicely, can I get info. They received? Is it legal...

Accessing my own public records [ 4 Answers ]

How do I find and access what prospective employers see when they do a background check? Also, need to find out exact dates of previous companies I have worked for. Has to be a way without paying a service to do it ($40). Aany suggestions? All help appreciated ! ...

Anonymity on House Deed/Public Records? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to not have my name on my house deed because it is a public record and can be looked up easily by surnames? (this is for personal safety concerns) Would purchasing the home in the name of a Trust or LLC work? Any other ideas? Thank you for your help. ...

View more questions Search