Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Feb 11, 2008, 09:11 AM
    All right guys! Round 3
    Well guys last year me and my girlfriend were on the rocks... after a break for 3 months.. we decieded to get back toghert we both made a big mistake and moved on real quick... after the first break up things were so different.. so we still had a lot of issues.. and still fought.. well back in the same boat... we had another break for a month.. maybe its love that keeps bringing us back together... Things are still so different... I think the main part that messed us up was moving to quickly... we both agreed on 15 dates.. with no sexual contact maybe that's what threw us off track the first time... things are so different but the love is still there... my problem is... I feel like I want it more than she does? I need some advice.. how can I bring that spark back that was once their.. should I still tell her I love her once in a while or just take it step by step and be friends... any tips?
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 11, 2008, 05:01 PM
    There are definitely some relationship issues here. Good move on the no phisical contact for 15 dates, that may at least identify the problem. As for you wanting it more, it's a guy thing I think, but no matter what you keep that 15 date deadline and don't come on too strong at the end of it
    shuang1705 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2008, 06:40 PM
    It appears you sense a problem, but don't know exactly what it is. Relationships aren't like computers where you can go through a list of troubleshooting tips to figure out the problem, so I think if you reflect what's different about this relationship compared to your ideal, that could be a start. Also, get what she thinks an ideal relationship should be like and compare notes to see if there's anything similar. I think that would be a good first start to getting things in line. There's a business theory that I think works in relationships too C+C=C&A Communication+Clarify=Commitment and Alignment.
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Feb 12, 2008, 06:52 AM
    I totally agree with you guys... we have't spoken for a months or so.. the spark is gone.. will it come back is that common... how can we bring it back..
    shuang1705 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2008, 10:43 AM
    For me, I've found the best way to respark things is to find something in common you 2 enjoy doing, and doing lots of it. For one ex of mine, we enjoyed clubbing and just being seen, so we'd both always make sure to look our best and went clubbing at least once every weekend. With another ex she liked gaming, so we'd get games where we'd play together. Something that'll create a strong bond between the 2 of you.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Feb 12, 2008, 10:48 AM
    This is a good time to romance her, to date all over again. Don't tell her you love her yet... those are just words... it's all about the actions. Go do crazy things with her. Go make some magic!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2008, 10:59 AM
    First and foremost, is communicating with each other, and both partners must be willing to work together, to solve your problems. That's how you identify what needs to be done, and how to go about it. So where is the communications?? No communications, no relationships.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it all right ? [ 8 Answers ]

I've knowen this guy for a couple of years now, we have been very close and I'm starting to fall in love with him but he's 11 or 12 years older then me. So what should I do, is it really OK to go out with him or not ? Please answer before he asks me.

Is my BP executive summary all right? [ 2 Answers ]

Business plan 1.1.0 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Enhle Industries is a wooden products manufacturing company established In 2004, and located about 100 km from Gaborone, in the village of Kanye in Botswana. It is doing business in the catering Industry. The Company exists to design,...

All right.this is already looking bad! [ 12 Answers ]

:mad: I was browsing the internet when I saw a post about the V-Tech shooter. Apparently he wrote down "Ismael Ax" on his arms and on the package he sent to NBC. People are now linking him to a terrorist organization. I even saw one post where someone said that the entire nation of Islam should be...

All right movie buffs. [ 1 Answers ]

Need the titles of two movies... One was about a girl who inheirits a house and moves in with her boyfriend. I was real.y young when I saw this, so it was late 80s early 90s. She thinks the house is haunted and goes to the library to see what she can find out about it. The part I remember most...

All right, what did I do wrong? [ 23 Answers ]

This woman has been interested in me for a couple of weeks. I've been playing it cool, teasing her hard(Yes that does wonders, thank you Wildcat) and being extremely cocky. I've gone to visit her a couple of times at her work and kept the visits short and then that night or the next day she comes...

View more questions Search