Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jackie D Star Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2008, 10:51 PM
    When one Twin dies. What Happens?
    When a twin dies, does the other one feel something, I'm just curio because I saw a mother walking down the street with 5 kids, a set of twins and quintuplets I think - Hard Work!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2008, 03:54 AM
    At what age are you asking about these twins to be when one of them dies, please? Knowing that can make a difference in the answers that you will receive.
    fisk Posts: 147, Reputation: 5

Feb 11, 2008, 04:23 PM
    My mum had a twin sister-they were not identical. They were best friends, always together, sharing everything. When my mum died she was 39, and I can guarantee you that 11 years later, when my aunt hears her name, she bursts in to tears and can't control it. It has been incredibly hard for her. Now I don't know if it would have been less hard if it was just a sister and not a twin, but I always felt like these two had some kind of special connection.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2008, 11:18 PM
    There have been many instances throughout history where there seems to be some sort of unique connection between people because they have been twins.

The Twin Connection - Google Search
    Lief_of_Del Posts: 57, Reputation: 4

Feb 19, 2008, 01:22 PM
    I'm a twin
    I also have a little sister
    One night when I was curious if I could make myself cry
    I imagined all my friends dying and see if I could imagine the pain I wold feel to see if I could cry from it
    It didn't work so I moved to family and every other person I knew
    When I imagined my twin brother dying I felt tremendous sadness
    He is the only person I cried for
    It doesn't mean that I don't care for anyone else
    But he is the only person that I could make myself cry just from imagining losing him
    Jackie D Star Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2008, 10:59 PM
    Thanks
    Lief_of_Del Posts: 57, Reputation: 4

Feb 20, 2008, 11:16 PM
    I didn't fully understand the question but oh well ^_^
    esoralle Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 7, 2008, 07:27 AM
    My twin sister died 10 years ago, we were nearly sixteen. Like many twins, I had assumed that as we had been born together we would die together. I have never known all consuming pain and loss like the loss of a twin, 5 years later my brother also died in another tradgic accident, although it was tough losing my brother as well, I was still numb by the loss of my twin.

I have gone on and got married and have a beautiful daughter who's middle name is the same as my twins and mostly live is okay, however it is my / our?? Birthday on Sat 12th April, and I am right back to the 12th Dec 1996, when my sister died, the grief and sense of loss is just as acute, if not more so, as I am now aware of not having my twin in my life and what I have lost.

Only ANSWER the question on this page here. Do NOT ASK a question.

You are NOT logged in.

Only ANSWER the question on this page here. Do NOT ASK a question.

You are NOT logged in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A Twin Shadow, Twin Ghost, Twin Guardian? [ 3 Answers ]

I have two friends (a male and a female) that they say that they have a twin - a black being, like a shadow that guards them.. They have different cases.. My female friend said that when someone sleeps in their house, especially for the first time, they notice someone who's like roaming around in...

Craftsman 19 hp twin [ 1 Answers ]

I believe I have a 6 volt battery. Can I jump it or charge it with a 12v charger. Also I believe my fuel pump is bad how can I tell or how can I get a new one and a diagram to put it in myself. Thanks anybody. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Twin boys [ 2 Answers ]

We are ten and need to find our dad. My brother Kameron is sick with seizures? We don't have any money and our mom says it's too expensive. We need to find our dad so we can know about out family history. We need to help Kameron now. Can you help us?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Briggs 18 twin [ 1 Answers ]

I have a MG Ward 18/42 Briggs twin, Having oil seeping from what appears to be the left cylinder base. Is the Jug removable or cast into the main block. Cylinder head looks easy enough to remove but the problem appears low end. Thanks rirog

Every one has a twin [ 17 Answers ]

Well, guys and gals, we have all heard that everyone has a twin somewhere in this world. Well, my daughter found hers in 3rd grade and they have been best friends ever since. My husband could not even tell them apart for a brief moment after he met the twin. Their third grade teacher had to put...

View more questions Search