Ask
    Dikely Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Any responses?
    Anybody know anything about hydroquinone
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2008, 09:08 PM
    I don't know anything about hydroquinone. I love dark skin, the blacker the better. What/who is inside your skin?
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Feb 11, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Hydroquinone is a dangerous substance used for lightening skin. It can damage your skin and health. Stay away from it. You can use more natural agents to lighten skin like Kojic acid and Vitamin C
    zeesh Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2008, 03:47 PM
    I have used hydroquinone its whitens your skin but there are many side effects you should browse Google to c the side effects 1 which I know it cause peeling of you skin,, I'm using gluta pills and vit c cream now both are good
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Mar 3, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie
    I don't know anything about hydroquinone. I love dark skin, the blacker the better. What/who is inside your skin?
    If you love dark skin,may I ask what you are doing in the skin lightening forum??
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Hey gorgeouslady, I perused the skin lightening forum to get a feel for why in the world anyone would want to lighten their skin.
    Simone
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Mar 3, 2008, 10:19 PM
    Am sorry then.I got the wrong impression.accept my apologies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women's responses only thanks [ 18 Answers ]

I am trying to see how many women prefer men shaving there pubic hair or "downstairs" area :) it would be helpful if you could give a response to what you think and what you would want going on down there on your guy lol thanks

Short responses. What do they mean? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a girl I like, she is extremely shy. I have tried to converse with her over email, giving her compliments, asking her general questions, to try to get her to talk with me. She always responds, but with one or two words... not enough to reply to. I see her at school, but I know she would...

Jack the Ripper responses [ 5 Answers ]

I need to know a site or a book that has some responses to the Jack the ripper murders by eyewitnesses and the media. I need this for a very important history assignment. Please help!

View more questions Search