Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tspost Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 07:28 PM
    80's cartoon
    He was a chipmunk' named Rick. He wore a orange shirt with Rick written on it. I think he had a partner. What show is this? Thanks
    BurlingtonBrett Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Yeah, the show is called "Shirt Tales". However, Rick was a raccoon not a chipmunk.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Check your other post - put a YouTube link and an article link on Shirt Tales.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A cartoon from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this cartoon of a bird (it thought it was the last of it's kind) then it finds a female, they are happy then the female gets shot by a hunter. Anyone remember this one?

80's cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to identify an animated movie I saw when I was much younger. I thought at the time that it was a my little pony movie. A group of ponies are playing in a field, suddenly a 'demon' riding in a 'dragon' drawn chariot descends and captures several of the ponies and carries them away to his...

80's cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

It's been driving me crazy and this is the only topic I think this question suits. In the 80's there was a cartoon around the same time shirt tales, strawberryshortcake and alike aired it was about these racoons and they had a friend who walked up right was pink always very nervous and had a nose...

Old cartoon from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I don't think it was a series. It has a sheepdog named Schaefer, who went into space and landed on a planet and met an alien girl (looked human w/ a nose like the thing on a snorkels head) she and her dog needed his help saving her planet and Earth from being destroyed by a mean Colonel, who she...

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bugging for a while, I remember watching a cartoon when I was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and I don't remember much else about it. Please...

View more questions Search