Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richn13 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2004, 04:13 PM
    Multiple e-mail addresses
    I have two POP3 e-mail addresses and incoming mail from both of them goes into the same local folders. One of them is personal and one is for business, and I would like to keep them separate, with two separate local folders. How can I do this?
    Thanks.?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2004, 08:48 PM
    Re: Multiple e-mail addresses
    I looked at my preferences under Netscape. Under Edit/preferences/mail/servers it looks like you could set up different Pop accounts and choose a folder for incoming mail for each. Under file you can make new folders. Call one business inbox, and the other home inbox or something.

Most of the email programs work about the same way. If you are using something else, poke around and see if you can find where you can do this. Otherwise, wait for somebody familiar with your program to answer.
    AlanW Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2005, 10:15 AM
    You need to set up two identities, one personal and the other business. See under the File menu in Outlook Express.

In your Personal identity, set your e-mail account details to your personal e-mail address etc..

Ditto Business.

You can set Outlook Express to log on to one of the identities by default, and you can password-protect an identity if you wish, but DON'T forget it!

Cheers
    AlanW :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get IP Addresses [ 7 Answers ]

Is there anyway to get someone's IP address? I am having problems with two separate people and want to block them fro mentering my website. After learning how to get IP addresses. Then I need to learn how to use them to block the people from accessing my site. Help!

Mac and Ip addresses [ 9 Answers ]

Hi guys it would be great if some one can clear my doubt my question is first of all I would like to know something about mac addresses and can we have 2 mac addresses and 2 ip adresses for a single computer if its possible can you guys please tell me how to do it... thnx a lot:)

Seeing IP addresses [ 5 Answers ]

Man I would love to have the ability to see IPs in every post for just a week. That way we'd know who has several monikers and how they use them. That would settle a few pet theories I have.

Clearing the previous e-mail addresses [ 1 Answers ]

Whenever I log in to MS Messenger, I immediately get all the previous entered e-mails, is there anyway to clear them out so when someone else comes next to me can't see my e-mails addresses. I have already tried to clear them out by the following: • Internet Options • Content • ...

URL addresses [ 2 Answers ]

How does one find out the (numerical) URL or IP address of a particular website or e-mail address? Thanks much, John Mackenzie

View more questions Search