Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    homebirthmom Posts: 160, Reputation: 15

Feb 10, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Early 80's movie
    1. Saw only preview on nightmare on elm st (original), when I was 6. Sluglike creatures that get into your body when you scream and eat your heart. Please I need the title.

2. another early 80's, possibly 70's movie. Contains aliens in human form, and when they go back to their ship the body shrivels up into nothing but the skin, (looks like a flat tire), and then the body winds up as a bubble that floats away.
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Feb 10, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by homebirthmom
    1. saw only preview on nightmare on elm st (original), when I was 6. Sluglike creatures that get into your body when you scream and eat your heart. Please I need the title.

2. another early 80's, possibly 70's movie. Contains aliens in human form, and when they go back to their ship the body shrivels up into nothing but the skin, (looks like a flat tire), and then the body winds up as a bubble that floats away.
    Answer to question 1 could be "Night of the Creeps"

Night of the Creeps (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Animated Movie from the early 80's [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie. I was born in 83 and I was young , so its mid 80's or so. It was about these insects, I think they were supposed to be ants. They had orange bodies and when they matured they got their last bump, they called it a ba-bump. And the one ant didn't have his yet, so he was like...

Punk movie from the early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of a movie from the late 70's early 80's about a female punk singer, her struggles in the music business and her fight not to conform to the tecno age but end the end she did. Does someone have some insight for me?:confused:

Early 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody knows the name to an early 80's movie. It's about a boy who falls in a creek or pond and from this point the movie becomes animated. He swims around under the water and meets lots of different fish along the way. The only part I really remember is a song that went Hi Hi...

View more questions Search