Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ykamara7865 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 10:55 AM
    Peau Clair anyone?
    I just found out about the lotion Peau Clair from a friend of mine... she said that the lotion was very effective in clearing up her blemishes and pimples... last time I saw her she had pimples all over her face with dark spots.. when I saw her last week her skin was virtually clear of pimples and her dark spots were gone... I just wanted to find out if it was really the peau clair that cleared up her skin cause I am thinking about purchasing it for myself... if anyone has tried this lotion and has had success with it, please give some more info... THANKS...
    Fastfun1 Posts: 80, Reputation: 11

Feb 10, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Sounds more like advertisement than a question??
    ykamara7865 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastfun1
    Sounds more like advertisment than a question???
    Well actually it is a question... I was just saying what I saw... anyways if there are any people out there that knows how Peau Clair works on them please leave some more info cause I really want to know if it is worth it... Thanks..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Questions about Bio Clair [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this site and I'm interesting skin lightening. Right now I'm dark chocolate in complexion and I'd like to get to a carmel or mocha complexion. I've heard some good things about Bio Clair and I'm now considering purchasing the product. I would like to hear from those who have tried it...

Does Extra Clair lightening body lotion have any side effects [ 0 Answers ]

Does the substance hydroquinon found in the extra clair lightening body lotion cause any side effects like burning of the skin in the long run. From Grace

View more questions Search