Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adamslm2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2008, 10:28 AM
    Admiral Washer won't agitate
    Have an Admiral Washer bought from Montgomery Wards (now out of business) about 10 years ago. The model number is LNC6742A80.
    It fills with water, and sits the amount of time selected. It does not agitate. Then when the time is up, it drains the water by spinning and then goes into the rinse cycle. Again, filling with water, waiting and then spinning out the water.
    I took the agitator and basin out, cleaned them, put the bolts back in and assembled it the same way I took it out.
    Any help?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Check the splines on the agitator and shaft

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Admiral - washer will not spin, pump out or agitate. [ 4 Answers ]

I have an Admiral 2 speed washing machine that I purchased 10 years ago from Montgomery Wards, which is out of business now. The washer will not spin, pump out or agitate. When I turn the know to spin I hear a low buzzing as it try’s to spin, then a click like an overload breaker popped. After...

Admiral washer NO spin [ 1 Answers ]

Help! My admiral washer will agitate & rinse but it won't spin out the water it is model LNC6743a71 serial # 10669906ww in your answer please use simple terms and tools needed to fix washer because I am a beginner thanks cooki;) ;)

Admiral washer [ 1 Answers ]

Adiral washer no spin

Admiral aav7000 washer drain pump will not spin in both directions [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced the belt. Thanks for the solution. The real problem seems to be the drain pump. It was running noisy. Then it froze up. I think. When facing the wheel, it turns freely when I spin it clockwise. It will only spin counterclockwise about 1 turn and then it clicks to a stop. If I...

View more questions Search